Health Discovery Network
lmrd1010

Popcorn and yogurt

No, not together! I just thought I'd share my thoughts on my favorite popcorn and yogurt, since I didn't see them mentioned in this forum...

The popcorn is Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Kettle Corn. The butter flavor has been totally ruined for me - all I want is the kettle corn! 1 cup popped has 15 calories, 0 g fat.

The yogurt is Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy. They added gelatin to their regular light yogurt to make it oooooh so yummy and creamy. Other brands of yogurt taste bitter to me, including the WW brand. It's 2 points, compared to the 1 pt WW brand, but it's worth it!

Anyone else try these?

Lisa

m_a.jpgLisa

Weight pre-1st-baby: 150

After the kids.....

SW: 209 (3/10/08)

CW: 164.9 (5/19/10)

GW: 150

i actually bought the kettle corn the other day, omg its amazing! it satisfies my popcorn craving but also my sweet tooth!!

I tell you what, I usually am not a huge fan of popcorn but I have found a popcorn that I love. It is Smartfood Popcorn White Chedder. We get it at work in individual bags. It is either 3 or 4 points for the entire bag. It is sooo good.

Kevin

MO Platoon Member # 240

SW 395.1 (02/11/2013)

CW 395.1 (02/11/2013)

Current Week Loss --

GW 240

weight.png

Oh I absolutely ADORE the kettle corn. Yummy yummy yummy. I get the 100 cal packs, which I calculate out to be ~2 pts (100 cal, 2 g fat, 4 g fiber.) It's my evening treat, um, pretty much every night. Whatever it takes to stay OP! :bcb_grin

Kate

SW: 257 (1/1/10) CW: 257 (1/1/10)

No more baby weight goal: 225

Love my twins, don't love the baggage they left behind!

Guest Kira Dear

MMmmm..I love kettle corn. And as for the yogurt? I'm all about Dannon Light n Fit. 60 cals..1 point. Delicious. The cherry vanilla is to die for (if you can say that about yogurt..)

I used to always buy the Light-n-Fit Vanilla, but lately my favorite is the plain ol' kind with my own Splenda in it...of course I have to add the Fiber One...and maybe a banana!

Carla

SW 172 -- 08/10/06

GW 135 -- 12/14/06

CW 145 -- 11/29/09 (My "Oh, Crap!" number)

Lifetime member gettin' back to goal!

I like the Activia yogurt.

I went shopping today and got some New lower fat Activia yogurt, I figured it out to be 1 point, haven't tasted it yet so not sure how it tastes, but I really like the tast of the regular kind and that is 2 points for it.

LOVE the new light n fit with the cereal in it....1 point for the little 4 oz container but definitely filling...

~*Megan*~

205/174.6/125

Mini-Goal: 169

"We can do anything we want as long as we stick to it long enough."