Health Discovery Network
Alanisjunkie2

Lean Cuisine BBQ Chicken Pizza

Hi all...

Just thought I'd share this "new" find for me (although I think it has been out on stores for a while). It's Lean Cuisines BBQ Chicken Pizza -- 7 Points, and it cuts out your PMS craving (sweet and a bit salty, but not too salty); the bbq sauce is sweet and it's sooooooo satisfying!!! I wasn't looking for anything sweet or salty afterwards!!!! Just thought I'd share :)

Theresa

Guest penguinkeeper2000

Lean Cuisine is the only frozen pizza I will buy. I just do not like the smart ones or the healthy choice ones. I did not try this flavor as I was not sure about it. After reading your post, I will give it a try. Thanks.

Thank you for the tip. I was wondering about how that pizza flavor would be. I'll try it.

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

I like it, but the BBQ sauce taste is very strong to me. If you love BBQ sauce, you will definately like this pizza! I like the Mushroom one (with the mushrooms picked off because I don't like mushrooms, either!) the best. I tried the garlic one, too, and although I love garlic, I found I like the garlic sauce on the mushroom one better. This pizza is good because the crust actually gets crispy.

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

Guest suzy-loozy

Yes, the LC pizzas are da bomb! But the LC Panini's ROCK!

:bcb_bigsm

Thanks! That sounds awfully good. I'll add it to this week's shopping list! :)

Kate

SW: 257 (1/1/10) CW: 257 (1/1/10)

No more baby weight goal: 225

Love my twins, don't love the baggage they left behind!