Health Discovery Network
BusyBee2

Cherry Limeade Packets

I found these at Wal Mart today. It is their brand Great Value. It is like the Crystal Lite packets. I loved the taste-it's very sweet, so if you don't like sweet you wouldn't like it, but if you like Cherry Limeade-yum! I also picked up a Cherry Pomegranate by Crystal Light. It was good too. I always like finding new flavors of these.

~*~ Busy Bee 2~*~

Lifetime 11/01

Recommitted AGAIN & AGAIN on 1-1-07

SW 158.2 :mad:

CW 133.2 :o

GW 125 :)

Guest luv2beslim

Sounds good, hope the WM here has it.:bcb_up

My DD loves these and DH loves the cranberry apple...

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

I love those little packets!!! And the Wal-Mart brands are just as good as the Crystal Light ones. I'll definitely have to check this out.

Amanda

CW: ??? GW: 130

Are these very new? What other flavors are there? I read a post about cherry berry tea, (or something like that), that I would really like to try. Does anyone know if this is a Great Value brand, also?

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

That sounds great. I'll have to look at WM next time I go. Thanks! :salut

Kate

SW: 257 (1/1/10) CW: 257 (1/1/10)

No more baby weight goal: 225

Love my twins, don't love the baggage they left behind!

Busybee2~ Do they taste anything like Cherry limeade at Sonic? Those are some of my favs! I recently moved from East TN to PA and we don't have Sonic here. I do miss my Cherry limeade - would love to have a substitute. BTW, I am originally form Memphis. Thanks for the info!

emily

sw268/cw 212.2

My Space & Photobucket

"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step." C.S. Lewis

Guest Rosiejo

Shucks, I already did my walmart run today. I will have to ck out the new flavs next time. I usually do peach tea in the summer. Last poster made me wonder if I could mix the little pack with diet sprit or diet 7 up :bcb_up

I saw the big orange T on another post! I figured you were from Tennessee and yes it takes like cherry limeade from Sonic just no carbination, good suggestion to mix with Diet 7up or Sprite. Someone asked if they were new. This is the first time I've seen this flavor. Great Value seems to have the best variety and price. They are as good as Crystal Light and with more choices!

~*~ Busy Bee 2~*~

Lifetime 11/01

Recommitted AGAIN & AGAIN on 1-1-07

SW 158.2 :mad:

CW 133.2 :o

GW 125 :)

the 7-up is am awesome idea! I might try it with club soda too, i just hope it doesn't fizz too much!!!

If anyone tries it before me, let us know how it is!!

I picked up the Cherry Limeaid packets yesterday. They are good. Definitely worth a try.

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

Went to Wal-Mart today and got some Cherry Limeade. Mixed it with Seltzer water. It is quite good. I decided seltzer water would be better than diet sprite since the flavoring has sweetner in it. I'm afraid the sprite might make it too sweet. Not exactly like Sonic - I missed the little pellet ice - but close.

emily

sw268/cw 212.2

My Space & Photobucket

"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step." C.S. Lewis