Health Discovery Network
kkamcs

Just starting again

My new year's reslution is to lose 35 or 40 lbs. I had lost 70 and put half of it back on. I got sick and have been sick for two years. I just now feel strong enough to start again. Help me stay encouraged and I will also hope that you stay encouraged in your journeys. It is great to have this link for support!

Welcome,

You will have a lot of support here and great movtivation. you will meet a bunch of great people to help you on your journey.

Glad you are feeling better, it is tough being sick.

Cathy:bcb_bravo

Welcome aboard! This is a great place to be, there is alot of suppport and inspiration here. Look around and find a 'home' board or two to meet buddies. Good luck.

Started WW: March 27, 2006

Starting Weight/Current Weight/Goal Weight

225/215/200

I WILL get there!!!

Welcome to BCB, kkamcs. Sorry you've been sick. Read and post often for buddy support. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

WELCOME TO BCB!! I hope you will find that this is a great place for information and support! If you want to, find a "home" board that best fits you, so the Buddies can get to know you better. You can post anywhere, but also finding a place to post consistently will help you get even more support.

Congratulations on starting your weight-loss journey, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious