Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zoritsa

Just starting out

Guest Zoritsa

As the title says,I'm just starting out.I'm hoping I can talk my sister into doing this with me on our own at home.She's gone to a few meetings and has all the information,but hasn't followed through...so maybe we can motivate each other.

As for me,I need to lose about 90 lbs.,and with a husband who seems to be able to eat anything and not gain,I need all the support I can get.So,I'm looking forward to browsing here and learning as much as I can...and post often.

Thanks for reading :wave:

Welcome Zoritsa!!!!!! You can do this! You will feel so much better about yourself, your health, and your life! I am routing for you!

Welcome to BCB, Zoritsa. I have one of those husbands too. It can be frustrating because I have to work hard at maintaining my weight loss. He never does anything! But you know, it is what it is. You'll find lots of support and buddies here who know exactly what you're going through. Surf around, find a board or two to call home and post often. It really helps! We're glad to have you. :wave:

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest suzy-loozy

WELCOME and congrats on doing WW...

I hope your sister joins you on this journey, but even if not, go for it! We will help you here at BCB......

Happy losing!

:bcb_march :bcb_bravo

Welcome!

Good luck on your weight loss journey... I hope your sis joins you. Two together is always great...

You'll find a lot of support here, that's for sure!!!

All the best, Dee:salut

:) I can do this!!!