Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest J@mie

Jump Start/Quick Start Program

Guest J@mie

I am not sure of the correct name but I remember there being a 2 week plan to jump start weight loss at the begining. If anyone has it or has a link to it could you please post it for me :bcb_smile , much appreciated!!

It is a bad idea- which is probably why they do not have it. If you eat every single pt available to you target plus ap plus wpa- you will lose weight if you are just starting as that will be far less than you were eating before. The quick start things were things that they introduced after either Atkins or some other program advertized quick weight loss and so they would have joiners- but eating only 20 pts a day without the rest lowers your metabolism and can leave you open to quicker weight gains- so you are better off following the program as it is currently written and plan to eat the most points you can rather than the least- that is how you will truly quick start your weight loss and make it more permanent. There was an argument among leaders when they had that whether people not in the 20 pt range were to add points or not. It did not last long-... because it is not a good idea.

You are already in the right place and have support for the current program which you can be permanently succesful with. If it is menu ideas you want you can find some if you are etools or online on the ww site or in various places - even here many people on dif board post their daily menus.

Good Luck

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: