Health Discovery Network
Mom2Maddie99

Should I join WW Online?

I am doing WW at home. I am using the points system. Do you recommend I sign up for the Online WW program. I have been doing WW on my own for two weeks now. I have been staying on or under my points target (25), feel confident, and have done really well so far.

I was just looking for some information/opinions about the online program before I sign up for it. Thanks in advance.

Melissa

I attend meetings (which I love), and I also have access to etools, which is the online program for meeting attendees. The features that I really like from the online are the tracking (weight, daily food journals), being able to find point information for foods and restaurants, and the recipe builder, which allows you to input your own recipes and get the points. You'll also get all of the program information and for online there is a "Store" where you can order products that are sold in the WWer centers.

There may still be an offer for a free week (or more) of online. I know that was being advertised earlier this year. I think you can check the WWer website to see if that offer is still available.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I attended meetings but they don't offer e-tools where I live. I also do WW at home now and there are many, many places where you can get online tools, recipes, etc. to help you on your weight loss journey.

Sign up at weightwatchers.com and there are lots of recipes and support. I learn so much from this forum as well as other forums regarding healthy eating and WW in particular.

Good luck on your journey and congrats for the great job you've been doing for the past 2 weeks!:bcb_bravo

All the best, Dee

:) I can do this!!!

I attended meetings but they don't offer e-tools where I live.

Etools are available for ALL meeting members (unless I am very, very wrong). What may not be available is the Monthly Pass. As a meeting member you should still be able to subscribe to etools (for $12.95 a month or $29 for 3 months) if you want.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02