Health Discovery Network
kiki & jojos mommy

bread to muffin conversion...help please!

I wanted to make this http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52577&page=1&pp=25&highlight=banana+bread recipe. It is for banana bread but I wanted to make muffins. Do I need to change oven temp and/or cooking time? Any suggestions?

BTW- this is an AWESOME recipe! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The kiddos are begging me to make it right now!

-Kim

If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

Guest luv2beslim

I have never made that recipe. My muffin recipes are 18-20 minutes @ 375 degrees. Another thing you could do, look on the back of a cake mix box and compare the time. These might be more dense and that would change the time.

Happy baking,

Berta

just put them into the oven for 20 minutes at the same temp. Check then after 15 minutes for doneness (ovens vary).

Jeannette

"I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger will know no bounds", but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers." Ianto Jones, Torchwood