Health Discovery Network
Guest cutesixfootsister

Eating on Weigh-In day

Guest cutesixfootsister

What do you eat on the day of weigh in if its not till that afternoon that you weigh-in .....I don't weigh-in till tonight at 7 and I don't want to be stuff from eating all day when I weigh-in.

I would eat as you normally do every other day with possibly avoiding high salt foods. Drink lots of water too and use the bathroom plenty before you weigh.

Your body, but more importantly your mind, will adjust to the weigh-in time. As long as you WI at the same time every week, any changes in the scale will not be a result of what you ate that day.

Remember that the scale will not always reflect how you did that day or even week. Our bodies are always making adjustments to weight and metabolism changes. What you eat on WI day won't make any difference in the long run as long as you stay OP.

Good luck. :salut

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

I agree - I weigh in in the evening as well. I eat breakfast and lunch and generally stop drinking around 1 for a 5 oclock weigh in, but by then I have already had 2 liters of water. In past attempts, I used to try to play games with the weigh in, but if you do the same thing consistently from week to week, the loss will be reflected.:bcb_up

SW - 210.2

CW - 153.2

GW - 135

Compare apples with apples- do the same each week and then your comparison is a real one- so always eat the same kind of meals, do the same kind of exercise and drink the same amount of water. Could be any amount or any kind- but if it is similar every week you are comparing. DO not starve yourself all day- you will just overeat later.

Good Luck at WI

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: