Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
rpeck634

Quizno's Sub Points

Just had my first sub from Quizno's. I had the Italian one. I tried to find the nutritional info on their site but was unsuccessful. Does anyone know.

Thanks

Sandra

They only post nutritionals for their "liter" fare.

Is this what you had?

CLASSIC ITALIAN*

Salami, pepperoni, capicola, ham, mozzarella, lettuce tomato, red onion, black olives, Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing

I have to say it was probably not the best choice. :( Salami, pepperoni, capicola are all pretty fatty.

Subway offers the Italian BMT:Genoa salami, pepperoni, and ham. An old-world favorite. Sliced Genoa salami, pepperoni and ham with your choice of fresh vegetables and condiments served on freshly baked bread. and that's 11 points without cheese.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Sandra:

I checked Dotti's site and she only lists the lighter sandwiches...and they range anywhere from 5.5 to 7.5 points. My husband and I just went there for the first time recently and I had the Sierra Smoked Turkey w/Raspberry Chipotle Sauce for 7 points. It was delicious...and very filling.

Dotti's website is located at http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/quiznos.html

Linda<br /><br />SW 202.4 7/31/16<br />CW 192.2 8/28/16<br />GW 135

I have to say that when I first had the Sierra Smoked Turkey, I thought it was so good that it had to be more than 7 points. I picked up my cell phone and dialed the 800 number on the napkin while I sat at the table! tongue.gif The guy on the phone gave me the numbers, I whipped out my handy dandy pointsfinder, and was relieved that it was, indeed, 7 points.

It really is a good sandwich!

However, I still think Subway has a greater variety and the prices are lower! :rolleyes:

Andi

191/169.4/155<br /><br />--------------------------<br /><i>"You will only become what you are becoming right now. Though you cannot go back and make a brand new start, my friend. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new end." John C. Maxwell</i>