Health Discovery Network
meredi

new kozy shack 1 pt. pudding

just tried a new ks no sugar added flavor. its called apple pie a la mode. it's only 1 point. love it.

:exercise2

sw.258lbs.(1/21/2007)

cw.216.2

gw.120lbs.

yummo! i have to go look for this one....ive tried the others and they are pretty good!!

Racerchic...they are usually prepared. You find them in the refridgerated section where they have the other puddings.

Fatima AKA Smylin_Atcha

:p

ya ya name: Queen Horny Toad Smurf name: Hootchie Smurfette

sw:270 cw:190.6 79.4 lbs destroyed:bcbsalute

Faith is the ability to know u will survive the panic. Rosie O'Donnell

they are in the refrigerater section all prepared. i got mine a stop & Shop on east coast.

:exercise2

sw.258lbs.(1/21/2007)

cw.216.2

gw.120lbs.

I just bought this tonight from Wegman's ... the applie pie one, as well as the black forrest one .. I'll post reviews after trying them tomorrow! I LOVE their rice pudding!

It's great when you can find a 1 point find! Thanks for posting this!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I wasn't as thrilled with the apple pie a la mode pudding. I may try to crush up a half packet of lorna doones and make a crust and try to "fool" my head into thinking it's a piece of pie .. but i kept thinking ... lumpy pudding!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I tried the black forrest pudding tonight ... verdict .. yum!

The chocolate pudding was more "firm" than the jello pudding ... tasted nice and "cherry" like.

Barb A

I bought the Apple Pie pudding too...nothing special. Has an odd taste to it like it's missing something. So I give it a meh. I'll use my 1 point elsewhere.

Carolyn

SW 211 :mad: ; Height: 5'8"

WWGW 150 (goal on 7/15/07) PGW 140

CW 136.4 (-74.6) 01/08/08

I've been able to find the tapioca and chocolate. The rice pudding is also available, but I'm not a fan of rice pudding. Both are well worth the 1 pt. I put a dollop of FF cool whip on top, and it tastes wonderful.

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

I haven't tried the Kozy shack pudding yet, but I did try the 1 pt kraft sugar free pudding-it's awesome. you find it on the shelf and it doesn't need to be refrigerated so it's a great lunch time and keep in your desk item. Really Creamy

60 lbs Gone! :bcb_grin (10/13/07)

SW 281.2 / CW 220.8 / Goal 159 (10/13/07)

Part II SW 277.2 / CW 267.2 / Goal 169 10lbs gone!