Health Discovery Network
tbaby

1 pt. tortilla's

does anyone know if there are any low pt. flour tortilla's out there other than the la tortilla factory ones, i think my wal-mart quit carrying them and i'm not a big fan of wheat, i found some 2 pt ones, i think by mission, but would love to find a 1 pt. one if they are out there, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance

Flatouts are delicious and very filling and have about 9 grams of Fiber. They are one point each and are great for wraps. I love to make pizzas with them, I love the sundried tomato and the pesto flavored ones for pizza. They are really good and are sold at Walmart.

Here is the link to their site:

http://www.flatoutbread.com/movie.html

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

I found some at sams. I can't remember the brand. They are very good. They are wheat, but don't have a strong wheat flavor. The texture is great too, they are very soft. DH loved them as well.

-Christina

1st Goal: Size 18

weight.png

What is making you fat? It isn't your schedule or your metabolism or your willpower. Stop making excuses.

-Dr. Phil

I found some at my local Stop & Shop made by La Banderita. They are about 5 1/2 in. and only 1 pt for 1. However, 2 of them are 3 pts and 3 of them would be 4 pts. I still think that's reasonable for a flour tortilla. I tried the corn tortillas and did not really care for the texture of them.

SW 207.2 / CW 200.0 / WWG 160 / PGW 145 :exercise:

weight.png

Mission Carb Balance - soft taco size.

Make sure you don't get fajita size, which is smaller but still 1 pt.

These are the best tasting out of all the tortillas, IMO, but they're 4.69. :bcb_huh:

I stock up when they go on sale.

VANESSA

274/248.5/under 150

Size 26/20/8ish

1/4/08: -10

2/1/08: -8.5

3/7/08: -0

4/4/08: -4.5

5/2/08: -4

I think the Sam's Club ones are La Tortilla Factory, like Christina said they don't have a strong wheat or nutty flavor. They are just under $4.50 for 20. My DH and I love them ~ he has been eating them like crazy. He was eating PB&J on them last night.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

cheetara, i found the mission carb balance tortilla's but i figured them to be 2 pts. not one, they are the soft taco size and i found them at walmart, they are good but a little on the expensive side like you said!! thanks for the info

Yikes! You're right! I've been miscounting the whole time. Well, I go by half pts, so at least it's only 1.5, but still! :bcb_mad2

VANESSA

274/248.5/under 150

Size 26/20/8ish

1/4/08: -10

2/1/08: -8.5

3/7/08: -0

4/4/08: -4.5

5/2/08: -4