Health Discovery Network
candlegranny

need food suggestion - avocado

Hi, I need a suggestion as to what to do with this recipe that I made the morning, I have never bought an avocado before let alone eat one. LOL!

In magic bullet put:

avocado - peeled

clove of garlic

piece of onion

f/f sour cream

f/f salad dressing or mayo

splash of skim milk - to the desired consistancy

I also put a dash of salt felt like it needed something else ( any thing else I should add? )

It was ok and would probally grow on you the recipe said to use it as salad dressing? That just didn't sound all that good to me & I surely don't want it to go to waste so any suggestions or help would be grateful. Thanks buddies!

I can do this with the strength Christ gives me!!

S/W 223.4 / WW G/W 150 reached on 12/23/03

Working my way back to goal !!

weight.png

Thanks Ladies for the suggestions, I had a salad for lunch with salsa & the avocado & 1 of my healthy oils (EVOO) it was so good I can't believe I like this cause one gets so tired of f/f salad dressing, so this is a nice change. Then I had egg salad(core) on a toasted piece of core -n- bread. I am really liking this core program. The scales did finally move yesterday when I weighed need to update my signature. Once again thank you ladies for your wonderful suggestions.

I can do this with the strength Christ gives me!!

S/W 223.4 / WW G/W 150 reached on 12/23/03

Working my way back to goal !!

weight.png

Guest Bunnyblossom

You've got to have the lime juice.. It'll keep the mix from turning yucky colors!

And ahem.. lol.. Candlegranny, might I know you on another board??:bcb_bigsm:bcb_bigsm