Health Discovery Network
brog8

New Wishbone Spritzer Flavors

I found them at Shop Rite yesterday.They are Raspberry Bliss and Caesar Delight.I tried the Raspberry and its very good but I have yet to try the Casaer.I never realized they had sugars (high fructose corn syrup) in them.I like them because if i try to do a little of regular dressing,my hand usually "slips";o) and i get more than i wanted,thus more points.These are worth a try.

:work_out:

I bought the caesar and really like it. I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet.

HW 220

CW 134

GW 129

I bought the Caesar flavored and the French dressing flavor. I have only tried the Caesar, and it is fine, but don't forget that they are 2 calories per spray, not 1 like the first ones out are. They call it 15 calories per 10 spray serving! I am going to try the French tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carole

Carole L

SW 285-CW219.8-GW160

YA YA NAME Princess Rise and Shine

First 10% April 10, 2003

"Do not call forth the darkness, before the dawn"

Edna St Vincent-Millay

I enjoy the Caesar, I am having it tonight on a nice sized salad with a piece of Deep Dish Pizza on the side. So far I have tried all but the Raspberry. I take them to restaurants as well.

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I bought the caesar and really like it. I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet.

I have the caesar and I can't get it to come out! I sprayed and sprayed and nothing came out. I'm glad to know that it tastes good though :)

SW: 191 (Started on March 7th, 2007)

CW: 141 (50 lost)

GW: 135

From almost a size 18 to size 8 so far!

I have the caesar and I can't get it to come out! I sprayed and sprayed and nothing came out. I'm glad to know that it tastes good though :)

I would bring it back to the store you bought it from and exchange it!

HW 220

CW 134

GW 129

I would bring it back to the store you bought it from and exchange it!
Hehe, I tried it again today and it worked! Sooo good and 10 sprays is plenty for 1 cup of greens.

SW: 191 (Started on March 7th, 2007)

CW: 141 (50 lost)

GW: 135

From almost a size 18 to size 8 so far!

Where are you buying these (besides ShopRite because we don't have any of those in my area)???

I have walmart, price cutter, and harps.

ANY of those? I NEED a change! I LOVE the red wine vinegar, but I've been getting a lot of heartburn from all the vinegar - caesar sounds delish. And I'd even keep the heartburn for some raspberry vinagrette!

Trish HW: 190 SW: 170 CW: 164.2 GW: 135ish

Thanks for the info. Sometimes, I want a non vinegar based dressing so I'm lookin forward to trying the Ceasar.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Hi I am new here, but there is a new spritz from wishbone asian silk and it is 0 points and sooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! It is my favorite so far. Lani

DH and I love the Asian Silk also. I love spraying it on my steamed asparagus and then sprinkling it with a bit of sesame seed just before I serve it.

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif