Health Discovery Network
Eli82

Going to start tomorrow

Hi I'm brand new to this whole Weight Watchers thing. My friend from work and I decided last Monday that we were going to start WW in a week and tomorrow is the day. We are planning on signing up after work and going to a meeting. I've been doing some research all week and came across this site. It looks like it's been pretty helpful to a lot of people and hope it will do the same for me. If anyone has any advise I would appreciate it. I've never really tried going on a real diet program before so this will be my first. I'm excited to start and hopefully shed some pounds before summer! If anyone has any advise on start up foods to buy and stuff I would appreciate it. I look forward to this journey with everyone!

Starting Weight: 189.2

Current Weight: 182.2

Goal Weight: To Be Decided

Started WW 3/12/07

Week 1 - (-2.8 lbs)

Week 2 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 3 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 4 - (-0.2lbs) <---Easter/Birthday weekend so I was happy to loose something!

Welcome to you and your friend to Bootcamp Buddies and Weight Watchers.

Here at Bootcamp you'll find helpful information and support. So, surf the various forum and post where you feel is best for you.

Good luck and welcome to a healthier life.

Mojava

weight.png

Mojava

You previously wrote:

ºI've been doing some research all week and came across this site. I

This is a good site. Very informative.

:wave: ~*~ Amy

Welcome to BCB, Eli82. Find a home board or two and post often for support. :wave:

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Aidensmommy26

Welcome!!! I just started recently too and have found this board to be a great place for support and information. :bcbkickbu