Health Discovery Network
flcountrygirl

Diet Pepsi Jazz Caramel Cream

Okay so I read about this in the Target ad last weekend and got to try it this past weekend on a trip. This was the best diet soda I have ever had. It was sinful with no calories.

Flcountrygirl

SW:176

CW:142

1st GW:150 1/29/07

2nd GW:145 3/19/07

40 pounds GONE, GONE, GONE!!!!

Guest kellyflower05

I'll have to try it. I LOVE caramel!

I had one of these a few weeks ago. Reminds me of a cream soda!

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Interesting I'll have to try it sometime. I heard about it a while ago and thought it sounded gross so that's good that it's not. They have another "Jazz" drink that is pretty good too.

Starting Weight: 189.2

Current Weight: 182.2

Goal Weight: To Be Decided

Started WW 3/12/07

Week 1 - (-2.8 lbs)

Week 2 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 3 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 4 - (-0.2lbs) <---Easter/Birthday weekend so I was happy to loose something!

I have never heard of this. I don't like the other two Jazz flavors, but I'll try this one when I find it. I don't drink pop too often, but I like to have different flavors on hand. Thanks for the tip!

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

Guest ShrinkingDaisy

Tastes like cream soda. A nice "treat" to drink alone. I didn't enjoy it with my meal. Would be great with some vanilla ice cream as a dessert float!

Tastes like cream soda. A nice "treat" to drink alone. I didn't enjoy it with my meal. Would be great with some vanilla ice cream as a dessert float!

Mmmm.. that sounds yummy! Maybe a little Edy's Slow Churned vanilla!

I didn't think I would like the new jazz, but was pleasantly surprised. But I agree that you probably wouldn't want to drink it with a meal.

Guest jerseymama

We get this on a regular basis. My husband always liked diet Vanilla Pepsi so I try all the new flavored stuff. We like the Dark Cherry Vanilla one too.