Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
lsulli5

Birds Nest

I got a great, easy recipe for a snack today. Made it and it is sooooo good.

2 cups Fiber One cereal

1/4 cup raisinis

6oz choc chips

melt or microwave chips, mix fiber one and raisins, then pour melted chips on mixture and mix.

Spoon 1 tsp of mixture to make each nest. Refrigerate till it hardens. It makes 16 servings at 1 pt each.

starting weight 247<br />now 160.....never to find those pounds again

Guest tinka

These are really good and you can freeze them too.

Tinka

These look great! but no one here will eat raisins in anything. Do you think this would work without them?

DS is coming home from college this weekend, and I would love to make these.

Thanks,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

I don't see why not. there are so many variations we could try. i did them also with choc/butterscotch chip combonation.

starting weight 247<br />now 160.....never to find those pounds again

Hi again, Thank you! Boy, that was a speedy response. You must be an early bird like me, eh?

printing out.....

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

This is just like the cookie we've made in our family for years at Christmas time, we call them

Ting a Lings. We use Wheaties and chocolate chips, that's it..no raisins, etc. Freeze until firm and store in fridge. Easy and everyone loves them. The combo of Butterscotch chips and choclate chips sounds great.

Claudia