Health Discovery Network
Nancypants129

Hostess 100 Calorie Packs

I heard so much about these at my last meeting, I just had to try them. I bought the Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting And Cream Filled Mini Cupcake Packs.

You get six in a box, and I paid $2.50 for the box. They're 2 points per pack. You get 3 mini cupcakes in a package.

They're sweet and gooey inside, and really curb the sweet tooth. I thought that three is nothing, but they're so sweet you wouldn't want anymore. I think the price is right, considering you get six WW cakes in a box for more money. I love the fact that they're cream filled. The spices were just right and tasted just like carrot cake.

They have chocolate cream filled, and vanilla cream filled. I'm a carrot cake freak, so I opted for this choice. I will definitely be trying the others soon. I think that one of them, I'm not sure which, is only 1 point per pack.

All in all, I think they're worth it, and it's a nice change for my daily treat.

Who doesn't love Hostess Cupcakes? :bcb_wink3

~`*^Nancy^*`~

Sounds YUMMY! Can't wait for them to become available in my area.:bcb_bigsm

SW~174 ... (10/01/06)

GW~135 ... (04/23/07)

CW~148 ... (04/07/08)

PGW~130 ... (??/??/08)

I got the mini chocolate mini cupcakes and I really like them also. I had a difficult time finding them the other day, but they are worth the search. I believe the the chocolate ones are only 1 point so it's a nice snack to go with my lunch. I love those 100 calorie snack! What else is good and 2 point are the bigger Hostess Cupcakes but the light version. They are just as good as the little ones and real ones, but I think the bigger ones trick my mind into being more satisfied with the bigger ones, since well they look bigger. Either one of them are great and I highly recomend!

Starting Weight: 189.2

Current Weight: 182.2

Goal Weight: To Be Decided

Started WW 3/12/07

Week 1 - (-2.8 lbs)

Week 2 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 3 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 4 - (-0.2lbs) <---Easter/Birthday weekend so I was happy to loose something!

My gosh, theese are wonderful!!! I am addicted to theese. I better watch that, could be trouble. Definetly delicious:bcb_grin

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

I won't buy them anymore.. because they were good and too much of a trigger food for me

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Been up and down since 2007- focusing back on the DOWN as my new personal goal is 155.... Rejoined Dec 6, 2010

I also bought a box - very good and it seems as though I'm eating a lot for 3 mini cakes - much more satisfying to the eye than the WW 1 point cakes.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

I also give them a big thumbs up! I got the chocolate cakes, which are only 1 point each (100 cal, 3 fat, 5 fiber) and the yellow cakes (2 points). Really, really YUMMY!!

~Kristie~

HW 284.4 ~ CW 283.0 ~ GW 155

:bcbkickbu restarted 8/18/10

OLD SIGNATURE (2007):

HW 253.4~CW 199.4~GW 155~~~Total lost: 54.0

ONEDERLAND reached 10/15/07

Guest cheri_j

I love these little cakes. I have tried the yellow cake and the chocolate cake. I like the yellow cake better, but they are two points, so I opt for the chocolate ones at one point. Every weekend, my husband and I put on our safari outfits for the hunt for these little elusive sweet morsels. They are so terribly hard to find. The word is out and everyone is snatching them up. Last weekend, I got lucky to find the last two boxes at Target - and that was my second stop.

Now, Little Debbie has to jump on the bandwagon and come out with 100-calorie snack cakes. They are really missing the boat on this one.