Health Discovery Network
SarahW

Anyone heard of a stroller-pedometer??

I was going to go out and buy a new pedometer for spring, but I was thinking about how inaccurate they are and I was thinking about something like a bike computer (they track distance, time, speed, etc) that would work on a stroller...I guess it would just have to be one that would take a wheel measurement as small as a stroller wheel, that would do. Maybe there's even such a thing as a specific stroller-ometer?? When I mentioned this to DH he thought there must be something that would work like that, considering how many moms are out there walking, and all those strollersize classes etc...anyone have any ideas about this?

Restart: Sept. 4, 2006 (had DD)

SW: 206.5 CW: 179.5 Change from last week: -2

PPGW: 171 GW: 140

10%: Apr. 30/07

Current goal: halfway: 33lbs ~ 173.5

BCBers on Facebook

My Facebook profile

http://www.amazon.com/Strollometer-Wheel-based-Stroller-Speedometer-Odometer/dp/B000FK5OKG/sr=1-1/qid=1163376436?ie=UTF8&s=hpc

I just saw this on Amazon. I don't have kids so I don't know how it works but they do exist. It's a good idea.

Starting Weight: 189.2

Current Weight: 182.2

Goal Weight: To Be Decided

Started WW 3/12/07

Week 1 - (-2.8 lbs)

Week 2 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 3 - (-2.0lbs)

Week 4 - (-0.2lbs) <---Easter/Birthday weekend so I was happy to loose something!

Very cool! I want one of these now! Too bad they won't ship it to Canada!! :bcb_cry: I'll check out if it's available somewhere here.

Restart: Sept. 4, 2006 (had DD)

SW: 206.5 CW: 179.5 Change from last week: -2

PPGW: 171 GW: 140

10%: Apr. 30/07

Current goal: halfway: 33lbs ~ 173.5

BCBers on Facebook

My Facebook profile