Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Dixie*Chickie

Raisin Bran Muffins points question

I found this recipe on the web and it looks so good but would someone run it thru MC and figure the points? I am waiting on my MC.. the mail can be so slow!

Raisin Bran Muffins:

1 1/4 c. whole wheat flour

1 T. bak powder

1/4 t. salt

2 1/2 c. raisin bran cereal

1 c. skim milk

1/3 c. honey

2 egg white

1/4 c. applesauce (actually calls for 1 T. oil but figure I can use applesauce instead)

I appreciate help. I would like to make these soon...DH and I are both on WW and new to WW too.

Brenda

tongue.gif

Ya-Ya name: Queen Life of the Party.<br />To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals. - Benjamin Franklin<br /><br />SW=255 October 13, 2003<br />242 October 26, 2003<br />236.7 November 15, 2003<br />224 March 24, 2004<br />219 May 2, 2004<br />GW=160

Brenda,

Assuming the recipe makes 12 muffins...

118 cal., trace fat, 3 fiber per muffin = 2 pts. each.

HTH

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Thank you so much...actually, I made 12 med sized and 12 baby ones. Sometimes I might want to eat 5 muffins for breakfast (HA!) and I can eat 5 baby ones. Hope My MC comes soon.

Hugs,

Brenda wave.gif

Ya-Ya name: Queen Life of the Party.<br />To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals. - Benjamin Franklin<br /><br />SW=255 October 13, 2003<br />242 October 26, 2003<br />236.7 November 15, 2003<br />224 March 24, 2004<br />219 May 2, 2004<br />GW=160