Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
tedwards

Michelina's Lean Gourmet Cheese Lasagna

Hi everyone...I found a new 4 point lasagna which is about $1.70 and is both cheaper and lower in points than Smart Ones and Lean Cuisine...and it tastes pretty good! It's Michelina's Lean Gourmet 4 cheese lasagna...it has 5 grams of fiber. It's relatively new...Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up. Love lasagna and you can't argue with that price!

Pat<br /><br />A jouney of 1000 miles begins with the first step.<br /><br /><br />SW: 335.8 (original)<br />SW: 315 (second time around)<br />CW: 288<br />WG: 135

Thanks! Another lasagna freak here! :D

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Thank you...I'm going to look for this when I go shopping on Sat.

Hey! You and I look alike enough to be twins!!

lol

Dawna

p.s. I picked the avatar I use because it actually looks just like me (except I am usually smiling). How about you?

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Good Morning..............

Sounds wonderful. The question is.....is it 4 Pts for the whole thing? Its one serving or more? I figure before I pass the good news on to my WW buddies at class. If you could let me know. Thanks.

Janet

Joined WW May 5,2003<br />SW: 237<br />CW: 186.8<br />GW: 130 <br />Joined Curves on 8/6/03. Love it!<br /><br />"Always take care of You first".

I've discovered these too! You can get them on sale for 1 dollar. I've been told also that Super Walmart has them for that regularily or even cheaper.

They are one serving and I believe 4pts. They are good!

Its worth every ounce of determination and self-discipline required to make this a lifestyle!

Highest weight:258

Current weight: 158

I love these!!! 1.70 seems kind of high though. I usually get them for 98 cents. I also like their salisbury steak and potato dinner that they make.

- Betina

97 cents at my Walmart! thumbup.gif

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Hi everyone...I'm glad everyone liked the lasagna post! Wow, 97cents?? My Walmart isn't carrying it yet...Anyone try any of the other lean meals??

REALLY can't argue with under $1.00! I'll be watching out for these.

Pat<br /><br />A jouney of 1000 miles begins with the first step.<br /><br /><br />SW: 335.8 (original)<br />SW: 315 (second time around)<br />CW: 288<br />WG: 135

Hi buddies! Just wanted to post that I like all the lean meals. They arange in points 4-6 pts a meal. They are all good and good size also. I pick them up on sale usually 6 for $4.00

Michelle

sw:301.6 Starting over again for the last time!! 5/12/06

cw:296.6:workout:

gw:160