Health Discovery Network
Guest NovaChick

Turbo Jam

Guest NovaChick

Has anyone else discovered this awesome video series?

I just ordered my DVDs and have been using them every other day. It's a great high-energy workout.

Anyone else on the TurboJam wagon?

I'm totally addicted :) I love TJ, can't wait to get up in the morning to be able to do it. It's done wonders for my abs and I have so much fun doing it.

I did the Turbo Jam Lower Body video for the first time a few days ago. Holy Cow...my legs got a great workout...I was sore the next day but it was fun! I discovered I have muscles that I never knew existed. I am going to do TJ from time to time...I liked it.

The greatest wealth is health. ~Virgil

I am a total Turbo Jam addict. I alternate TJ with Firm videos to get my strength training in. I must admit I find myself singing the songs from Turbo Jam and doing some of the moves around my house. :bcb_blush :bcb_grin Chalene isn't kidding when she says you will be addicted, but it is a good thing to be addicted to. My goal is to be able to do the "snake" from the Turbo Abs video!

emily

sw268/cw 212.2

My Space & Photobucket

"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step." C.S. Lewis

I ordered this the other day and can't wait to try it!!

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

Hi everyone I a newbie on here and WW(on my 4th week), I have a treadmill but thought I need something else. This turbo jam looks fun, she has so many different tapes which did you gals order? Also i seen on tv last night a new thing she has called the Air Steps, I didn't have a chance to get the phone #, has anyone tried this?

weight.png

Start with the original basic package with the Learn n Burn, 20 minute, CP1, Turbo Sculpt, etc. Order from QVC, better price and service than BB.

I had a stepper that was similar to those air steps years ago. (I don't think that's Chalene, I think that's Brenda Dykgraff) Anyways, it was your basic stepper, no better no worse. At one time though, the step broke in half and I took it back to Sears and got a new one. I think I might still have it in my basement.

Your right, that is Brenda, I found the web site for it. I bought Denise Austin Boot Camp and Billy Banks favorite moves at walmart yesterday. I tried Denise this morning, I liked it. My son did it last night, was very proud of him. So for now until I get tired of those I am going to hold off on the steps.

Start with the original basic package with the Learn n Burn, 20 minute, CP1, Turbo Sculpt, etc. Order from QVC, better price and service than BB.

I had a stepper that was similar to those air steps years ago. (I don't think that's Chalene, I think that's Brenda Dykgraff) Anyways, it was your basic stepper, no better no worse. At one time though, the step broke in half and I took it back to Sears and got a new one. I think I might still have it in my basement.

weight.png

I just got my TJ yesterday and did the learn and burn DVD. I loved it!!! I really don't feel it in my abs like they say you will (maybe I am doing it wrong??) but I really got in a great cardio workout. The music is fun and it went by really fast.

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

I only did the Learn and Burn once, but from what I remember it was really short and not a ton of the "ab" moves like they have in the 20 minute and the Cardio Party. The 20 minute is still one of my favorites, even though I have all of them :) The moves and the music are so much fun.

Do you have to be a good dancer to excel with this series? I am not a good dancer.

I am a HORRIBLE dancer, lol. So far I have been able to keep up with the Learn & Burn though.

I've had the original TJ series for almost a year now and I love it. I alternate it with other workouts...its really fun and not too dancy..trust me..I am really uncoordinated and I can do it. :-) I got my set on QVC for cheap I remember... Good luck and enjoy jamming!

Stacey

SW-220, CW-155, GW-145

I started Turbo Jam/Kick over a year ago. I have never done the videos, I just do it at the gym. The videos are similar to it being live at the gym, although there are some different moves. I became a certified instructor in Jan. It is addicting! I have lost the majority of my weight from Turbo and of course lifting weights. I wear a heart rate monitor and can burn 500-600 calories in 45 mins of class! It's an awesome workout and you lose weight at the same time! I went from a size 18 to a 6! So if Chalene wants to call me to be on an informercial, I am there! Goodluck and much continued success!

Kacy

HW:201

SW:195

CW:140

PGW:138

I finally tried Turbo Jam again because in the past I have had issues with figuring out when to do what (I'm sort of uncoordinated usually). I loved it after giving it a second chance. It was really fun! I had problems for a second but then I got it figured out. It definitely gets you sweating.

:strong:AmAnDa:strong:

original SW: 188 lbs

SW after recommitting: 168.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs