Health Discovery Network
ThinkPink

Firm Power Yoga

I am looking for a Yoga video and I have found that the Firm makes one.

Does anyone have this? Do you recommend it?

Thanks

**Caroline

SW: 175

CW: 147

GW: 130

Caroline - I don't have the FIRM Power Yoga, but I do have the newest one FIRM Slim Solutions Yoga. I like it because it's for beginners and it focuses more on the body position and stretches than being "spiritual". I've been doing it every Saturday night before my bubble bath! :)

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Caroline,

I have both FIRM Yoga workouts. The Slim Solutions is definitely a flexibility and balance workout for beginners. I find it relaxing and energizing, good for either the beginning or the end of the day or after any workout that doesn't have floor work. I do wish they showed the more advanced versions though, for when I'm ready for a similar workout but one step more difficult. This one comes with a Yoga brick, strap, and mat. I don't know if you can get just the workout yet.

I just got FIRM Power Yoga and I've only done it once. Usually I don't pass judgement until I've done one 3 or 4 times, so I'm not sure about it yet except to say it is worth doing again. It also focuses on the moves, and has more of a toning focus. It has a designated beginner doing variations. It is tougher than the newer workout. It isn't aerobic but I did break a sweat doing it.

If you're looking for a "spiritual" focus the FIRM isn't going to have that.

You could go to collagevideo.com and check their selection.

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie

Thank you very much for the info!

I will definately be looking into both of them!!

**Caroline

SW: 175

CW: 147

GW: 130