Health Discovery Network
dimpledn

Website prog. pics 83 lb. down and shrinking

Guest Hailey

WOW!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing, you make me want to run out, and buy the frim. Maybe I should!!!! :exercise: :work_out:

Guest buildingdreams

I think I am going to hang you up on my fridge! Can I? You are so inspiring. I hope I can show off my pic one day. gotta lose 50lbs

Looking for a buddy to kick my butt, anyone up for it?

Thank you so much for keeping such regular pictures of your progress! You have arrived at the place I am headed for. Your pictures and story inspire me so much.

I hope all of you keep a photo progress of your weight loss too, I am and it makes such a wonderful record of this journey.

All of your positive energy through your journey has brought you much more success than I imagine you ever thought of, what a wonderful motivation you are for all of us!

Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever, Tinkerbell

SW 09/20/05 - 367.6

CW - 248.4*Down -118.6

You are such an inspiration and I especially admire the fact how you put God first. I just want to encourage you to keep posting b/c seeing your results make me want to keep on going. May God continue to Bless you and the Family.

ANGIE B.

SW: 190

CW: 157

GW: 130

"To whom much is given, much is required" Luke 12:48

1st minie goal-loose 2 by 3/24

2nd goal-complete the entire firm turn around next month

Guest Danielle06492

I love the pictures, wow so much publicity too! Did you apply to be their spokesmodel? seems you had a great time doing it, just another bonus. You look so good - congrats!

Carla, I check your site at least once a week for motivation. I also visit the FIRM boards where you are a community leader. Congrats on being featured in the new magazine. I just want to say thank you for being such an inspiration. I can tell you are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!

My DH has seen your website too and thinks you are too cute!

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

Thanks, everyone! :wave: :kiss:

For the one who asked about being a "spokesperson", one of the FIRM producers saw my website and requested that I send my story in. I did and the rest is history! A friend of mine from the boards told me to send my story to Looking Good Now magazine...I did...and now that's in the making. :jump_jack

It's been SOOO much fun getting to travel....for losing weight??? Who would have thought it! :confused:

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

Very Inspirational! Great Job! You look T-errific!

Thanks for posting!

John

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HW: 311.6

SW: 303 - Jan. 9th, 2008 (2nd round with WW)

CW: 295.6

PGW: 240

GW: not sure, I need to ask my Dr.; 207 is impossible. I am 6'6!

Guest MommyToLogan&Keagan

You are such an inspiration. You look fantastic and so much younger. Now I KNOW I will do this, no matter how long it takes:)

You look awesome!!

Jerica

Start date: 4-20-06

Isabella born 11-1-05

5'8"

SW 160

CW 134!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GW 135

PGW 125

Eat to live, not live to eat!!:exercise:

Guest keeping_faith08

Wow. Just wow. You're gorgeous!

You look beautiful. Congratulations. It inspires me to continue eating healthy. It's a fact that extra weight makes one look so much older. I look forward to losing weight and looking the 15 years younger than my husband that I actually am. HA! How difficult was the firm video at first?

Hello, Patsy, the FIRM videos were VERY difficult at first. I just progressed in baby steps..doing a little more each time and not giving up. It's so worth the effort they take.

Thanks, e1!

HOLY MOLY WOWZER! I'm sure all the replies were enough but OMG you look amazing!!! You look like a different person! What an inspiration!

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

Guest margarita_mrs

Wow!! What an inspiration!!

I am starting out at the same starting weight as you and after 7 days on WW was ready to throw it in and go to McDonald's. Thank God my DH refused to allow me to go (thanks honey!) and I had a protein bar instead.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!

Tania

Congratulations!

Praising God for his work in your heart, mind and body!

Wow, wow, wow!

Colleen

Colleen M.

HW: 187

SW: 181.8

GW: 132 11/2007

CW: 143.0

One of my sweeties at school came up to me and put his arms up (I thought he was going to hug me - HA!:bcb_mad2) and said, while flapping my upper arms "Mrs. M---, why do your arms move like this?"

Not this summer, baby!

Wow, Carla,

I so admire your resolve, your willpower, and your gracious nature; you are truly an inspiration!! You.Look.Awesome!!! Amazing!

When it comes to working out, I am truly a beginner. I've just recently recovered from a serious injury, so am starting at ground zero. After a 2 mile walk, I am exhausted. I can get through my simple circuit at Curves and that is it. Would you recommend I try The FIRM now? I was thinking perhaps I need to build up a bit more strength and endurance first, so I am not too discouraged at being unable to keep up. The FIRM series is difficult, I know.

~~~~~~~

I believe that God loves us all and wants us to be the healthiest we can be. Good for you for allowing God to help you in this journey. I struggle with guilt sometimes. I let my body get this way, not God. It is my problem. Sometimes I feel that it's selfish for me to ask for God's help. But then, perhaps God is helping me without my asking... perhaps God led me to read this thread and look at your website! Awesome. Thank you for your inspiration.

Cathy (Beavercreek, OH)

HW: 192 WWGW: 139 CW: ?? PGW: 132

Engagement photos:http://www.pictage.com/467141

Would you recommend I try The FIRM now? I was thinking perhaps I need to build up a bit more strength and endurance first, so I am not too discouraged at being unable to keep up.

If you're easily discouraged you may want to wait a while...the FIRM is challenging. I wasn't about to let it beat me...I saw results so quickly and wasn't even able to complete the videos for a while....I strived to complete them and felt such a sense of accomplishment when I did.

Thanks so much everyone for your sweet comments!!! :buddysmoo