Health Discovery Network
dimpledn

Website prog. pics 83 lb. down and shrinking

Guest Ilovemykid

WOW.. that's all I can say! I'm so happy for you.. you look and must feel amazing! Ya know, I'm coming from 310 pounds.. and have been overweight my entire life (yes, even as far back as 2nd grade).. I've managed to lose 60 some pounds and am dedicated to keep going. I worry about flabby skin, especially under my arms, my belly, and my thighs.. Is there hope for me in "The Firm" .. I'm willing to try anything. Any advice would be well welcomed!

Congrats to you.. thanks for sharing your story with so many!!

You look terrific! I am kinda beginner as well. I go to Curves and do my treadmill as well as the Leslie Sansone videos. Do you recommend the FIRM for someone like me? I hear they are hard, but if I could do a little at a time. Advice please.Thank YOU :exercise:

Teri :wave:

Re-Joined WW 11/01/06

Height: 5'4"---Starting Weight: 190

Current Weight: 187.3

Christmas Goal: 180

Goal Weight: 142

You look fabulous, healthy and happy!!!! Congratulations on your hard work and success! Because we have very similiar stats (height and dress size), I'm curious, after your 100+ pound weight loss, did you have any loose skin? Though I exercise, I'm thinking I'm going to need a tummy tuck (I think my skin has been streched so much from having four babies and the weight gain that came with each pregnancy - especially the first)! I don't know if it will even look o.k. after such a huge loss (I want to lose almost a 100)! Again, Congrats!

-Starry :wave:

HW: 223 (non-pregnant):crazy:

CW: 209.8 :workout:

PGW: 120 :D

YOUR DREAMS - YOUR DOUBTS = YOUR REALITY

I love my kid/ and starry...yes there is hope...however the FIRM isn't a cure all. I address the skin question on my site under the FAQ page. Thanks!

Teri- Before I joined WW I was doing Leslie videos....I then progressed onto the FIRM once I became serious about losing weight and joining WW. I would sub The FIRM for curves since curves is basically strength training as well....just not as intense. I wouldn't do both of them simulataneously. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks everyone for their messages! :wave:

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

Guest kiwi2cute

You look amazing! It is your pics and the other members along with the stories and the support that give me the motivation to continue on my journey. It helps to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wow you are absolutely beautiful! I am soo impressed by everything you have accomplished! You give me hope and inspiration! After having 2 kids in two years the weight really crept up and although I have a lot to lose I know I can do it. Your site is wonderful, thanks so much for sharing it!

Me-Liz (24) :work_out: Back after pregnancy!

240/188/120

Total lbs lost: 52

Total lbs left to lose: 68

Guest hillsidegal

Wow, you are so beautiful and what an inspiration you are. I am back on the program and looking at your website just gives me even more determination to keep going. I thank you so much for that.

All the best

Take care :salut:

Hi,

Im a mom of 4 who loves the lord and I can see he has been your help and guide through this weight loss journey! Thank you for your good example and for mentioning about the one above to all "We can do all thing in Christ who stegthens me" Amen! You look amazing and HEALTHY!!!

Im on my way to loosing all the baby weight I have gained over these years. And will be looking into The firm as I will need to do more then tread mill workouts to tighten things up after 4 pregnancies! :bcb_grin I want to be healthy and please God even in how I eat and be a good exampl to others too. Please pray for me!:bcb_wink3

Im 5'2 1/2 and was wondering what your current weight is. I keep fluctuating from 130 which is my WW goal weight and 120. Any advice on that?

God Bless!

"Joy"

Mommy to 4 beautiful children!

SW- 201

CW- 169

Down 2 lbs! CW-167

GW-135

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother"

--- Abraham Lincoln

Wow, you are really amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your journey. You really are inspiring!

-Christina

1st Goal: Size 18

weight.png

What is making you fat? It isn't your schedule or your metabolism or your willpower. Stop making excuses.

-Dr. Phil

Absolutely amazing! You're family is looks beautiful as well by the way :)

Stacy

SW: 155 -- CW: 148.6 -- GW: 135 -- PGW: 130

Guest kellyreed

I was so inspired by your story! You look amazing! I went out and bought the firm today. It came with 3 dvds, supercharged sculpting, aerobic body shaping and ultimate calorie blaster, in you opinion, which do you think is most effective?

Thank you,

Kelly

Guest kellyreed

Thanks for the quick response! I am going to try the first one in the calender(I just noticed the calender when I read the book a few minutes ago) in the morning.Thanks again,

Kelly

I know this might sound foolish, but I have a question.

I need to lose about 80 more pounds, I have lost 67 doing WW and WATP videos, recently I have increased SOME of my workouts to the 40 and even up to the 70 minute mark. How long do you work out? Is 30- 45 mins a day enough? The part that sounds foolish is that if I continue to increase, eventually I wont have enough time....

I am just wanting solid results.

Also I noticed that the Target sells one kind of Transfirmer, it does not do the incline, the one from the firm does... is the one from Target as effective? I can do the Ultimate Fat Burner with no problem even with 80 pounds to lose, should I wait to purchase the Transfirmer? or is it doable?

Thanks,

Lesa

HW: 297/ RESTART: 207.8/ CW: 205.6 / WWG: 146

10/18/2011: RESTART

:bcb_mad:*RNT is not an excuse.....it is a challenge!

LTtransformation.jpg

This is my first time visiting this site and i'm already impressed.

You look great:bcb_up what a awesome job & very motivating.

Mojava

sw-200

cw-172

gw-160

weight.png

Mojava

How long do you work out?

Is 30- 45 mins a day enough? The part that sounds foolish is that if I continue to increase, eventually I wont have enough time....

I am just wanting solid results.

Also I noticed that the Target sells one kind of Transfirmer, it does not do the incline, the one from the firm does... is the one from Target as effective? I can do the Ultimate Fat Burner with no problem even with 80 pounds to lose, should I wait to purchase the Transfirmer? or is it doable?

Thanks,

Lesa

I workout around 45 minutes per day at times I only do 30 minutes.

There is only one Transfirmer. You may be thinking of The fanny lifter. I wouldn't wait to purchase the Transfirmer. You'll love it! You may not be able to do all the moves, but you'll get it in time. Congrats on how far you've come!

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

you're a smokin hottie! and quite an inspiration... :bcb_bravo

my current mini goal:

5 lbs down by march 14th

SPRING BREAK TIME!!!

Dimpledn,

You have been such an inspiration to me. I am 28 pounds down and it seems since i started out in the gym about a month ago and reached my 10% goal, it seem to be harder for me to loose. I am doing the gym 30-45 mins three days a week. I do the elliptical , treadmill, leg lifts, top xt ( for arms) and i'm done.

Also, i am doing the WW moderate and high intensity videos on my days off faithfully.

Q. Should i wait and loose the weight first, before toning and sculpting? or will this help me to loose, tone, sculpt all at the same time?

You are motivation and an inspiration to me!!!!!!!

Mojava

sw-200

cw-172

weight.png

Mojava