Health Discovery Network
dimpledn

Website prog. pics 83 lb. down and shrinking

I got it and I love it! I have only done 3 days on it so far, and I will start the 2nd week this week coming up!!

I am so excited.

HW: 297/ RESTART: 207.8/ CW: 205.6 / WWG: 146

10/18/2011: RESTART

:bcb_mad:*RNT is not an excuse.....it is a challenge!

LTtransformation.jpg

Q. Should i wait and loose the weight first, before toning and sculpting? or will this help me to loose, tone, sculpt all at the same time?

By all means please do weights now...it's sooo important! Weight training builds muscle which in turns help us burn even more calories:bcbkickbu ...then once you're at goal you look shapely instead of "skinny fat"..Make sense? :bcb_cool2

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

Yes, it does make sense & Thank you for that info. I will be on my way to purchase the Transfirmer and get started.

I have noticed since i increased my time at the gym on my three days along with WW moderate and high intensity videos i am not lossing weight but i have lost inches . But i do feel good and look good as well.

Since i'll be toning and sculpting will i ever loose anymore weight?

Excited about getting started,

Mojava

sw-200

cw-172

weight.png

Mojava

Since i'll be toning and sculpting will i ever loose anymore weight?

Absolutely...be sure you're getting in plenty of water and eating properly and that scale will go down. It's perfectly normal for the scale to stall or even go up a tad when we increase or strength training....then it usually turns itself around. hang in there! It's soooo worth it!

Good Morning,

Thank you so much. I looked at your latest success and you're looking good.

I'm thankful for the motivation that you have, it boost me to want to try harder and to hang in there.

Mojava

weight.png

Mojava

I have saved this to my favorites......What an inspiration you are to me. I started out 8/15/2006 on the Atkins. I lost a great deal...I had to have that for inspiration or I would not have stayed at this very long. I joined WW on line 2 weeks ago because I want to make that lifestyle change...Atkins is not how I want to eat the rest of my life. Anyway, I was stuck on a plateau for 1 month but it is going down now. I have lost 70 lbs since last August but I don't see a big difference yet. Maybe I have so much to lose. I need to lose about 170 as a total. So I guess I am working on the last 100 lbs. Your pictures make me believe that I need to hang with this until I finish and then maintain. I just have to know that one day I will look better because even after a 70 lb weight loss.....I don't look much different. Thanks for posting your pictures and wow...you look great.

When everything is beyond my control...I can control what I put in my mouth.

SW: 353 8/15/06

OP: 287 5/01/07

CW: 266

GW: 170

I'm so happy you're doing WW now. It really does teach us how to do this for LIFE! congrats on how far you've come! Thansk for the message!

WOW - you look GREAT and so much younger!!

Way to go!!!!

Christa

5'4

Starting = 63.6kg

Current = 54.6

Goal = 52kg

Total Gone= 9kg

------------------------------

Started WW - Feb 18, 2009

weight.png

Guest Debi Mommy to 2

Wow - what a great success story! You truly are an inspiration. Look how many people you have affected just by posting here!

I hope that you are able to keep motivating people and by witnessing your transformation, I think many many people will find success with WW and the FIRM.

Great job on your lifestyle transformation. You are beautiful!

Beautiful smile and eyes you have. Congratulations on such a successful journey.

ADRIANNE'S STATS (total loss: 15.4 pounds):

SW: 164.6

CW: 149.2 (7/11/07)

GW: 135.0 ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT GOAL: Lose 10% of SW = Almost there...

Thanks, ladies!!:bcb_happy

Here are two times to catch the latest FIRM infomercial if you're interested.

They are eastern time zones...they might be dual feed so it could be the same for Pacific..not sure about central.

FOOD TUE 26-Jun-07 08:30 AM

HGTV WED 27-Jun-07 05:30 AM

You are such an inspiration! I have had the firm since November and really like the videos that came with the transfirmer. I was wondering if any of the other videos are good as well. Thanks.

Woohooo you look awesome ... congrats on your sucess to date :salut :bcb_bravo

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

You are such an inspiration! I have had the firm since November and really like the videos that came with the transfirmer. I was wondering if any of the other videos are good as well. Thanks.

YES, My favorites are Body sculpting System 2 and the latest The FIRM Total Body Transfirmation System with the new pink FIRM carrdio weights. There is a snippet of the latest infomercial on my site if you'd like to see it! :bcb_bigsm

THANK YOU!

Wow

You look amazing!! You are definately an inspiration. You made me want to pull "the firm" out of the garage! I tried it before but it killed my knees. I'm going to wait until I have another 20lb off and try it again.

:crazy: Lori

H.W.=257 :bcb_mad2

S.W=248

C.W=248:bcb_march

G.W=130 :bcb_smile

Oh wow! That sounds almost too good to be true! Hehe, maybe I should get it... what should I start with? :bcb_bigsm

weight.png

Hi, I'm really loving the latest system put out by the FIRM. There's a snippet on my homepage of the latest infomercial and you can see what's all about. I think it would be a great place to start with aerbobics and weight training!

You look beautiful.

Congratulations on "ALL" you've accomplished!!

I can only imagine all the energy you have now!!

Height: 5' 10 1/2"

High Weight: 294

7-11-2010: 240

7-20-2010: 238

7-28-2010: 236

8-16-2010: 234

Thanks so much for sharing your pics, your story and for being an inspiration.

~Vi

SW/155

CW/148.5

WWGW/135

PGW/130

weight.png

Guest neu_me06

You look amazing. What a transformation! Way to kick butt!

I've been following your success story for a few years now and have comment and a question - you are a HUGE inspiration! Now the question - I know that you use FIRM, which has likely produced great results for your body configuration - but tell me - can we really lose our multiple bellies with exercise and WW? I hope this doesn't seem like a ridiculous question - I know there's no gain without pain, but I always worry that even with the pain, I will end up with flabby, stretched out skin behind.

Dec 30-08

SW:196 lbs :bcb_yuck:

CW: 196 lbs bcb_sad

1st GW: 160 lbs:bcb_up

Only I can do this for myself....

Hello, tigger, thank you for your message.

Can you lose all your skin? I really can't answer that. Everyone is so different. I can assure you though you can get your tummy flat...it may look like a deflated tire when you're done...:bcb_wink3 but hey it will be flat!!!! I do have some loose skin on my lower tummy, it doesn't really bother me though and it's fairly easy to hide. I think a lot of my skin is from 3 pregnancies and being over weight with 2 of those... and 2 of those were c-sections that were cut up and down and not across. I can also tell you fat filled skin:bcb_down is never a better alternative than loose skin. Try not to fret and worry about what your skin will look like. You'll feel like a million bucks when you lose the weight and the skin will just be a reminder where you NEVER want to go again. :bcb_bigsm