Health Discovery Network
dimpledn

Website prog. pics 83 lb. down and shrinking

You're pictures where one big factor in pushing me to join WW in January. I'm so happy to see you've maintained since then and are looking fabulous!

That just tickles me pink! Thanks for sharing.

Also thanks to everyone else for posting a message! I appreciate all the cheers! :)

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

Guest frosti87

You look sooo awesome! That is such good motivation for me. thanks for posting :)

I'm curious if you ever had your story posted on the Weight Watchers site with the success stories.

Thanks

Sandra

I'm curious if you ever had your story posted on the Weight Watchers site with the success stories.

I have thought about sending in my story but I never have before. I might do that one day. I've heard they change the wording around to suit themselves. Not sure if I'd like that. I don't want to be misrepresented.

I did enter a then and wow contest one time they had but I had only 75 lbs of my weight at the time...never heard any thing from them.

Guest Faith2005Girl

I think I might have posted before but WOW!! You look awesome and are truly an inspiration for someone like myself who has a lot of weight to lose! Congrats!!! :exercise2

Tammy :exercise:

WOW!!!!

I just looked at your pics! You look beyond amazing.

WOW what an inspiration.

Thanks for sharing!

Tracey

highest weight: 296

Restart WW: 286.2

Current Weight:270

100 Days of Exercise Challenge: 28/100

TOTAL LOSS: 16.2

Guest justinsmom

You look awesome!!! What an accomplishment...you should be very proud of yourself!

Guest KellyGreen

WOW, unbelievable!! I have seen success stories before, but this one takes the cake (made with applesauce and whole wheat flour of course!) I was wondering though....do you ever have a "free day" like a birthday party or a cookie exchange...something like that? Or are you ALWAYS in moderation?

I do have days when I "let Loose", usually it's on vacation when I do this. I still watch what I eat though. I know the pounds can come back sooo quickly! They are easy to gain, but MUCh harder to lose!

Thanks!

WOW!!:bcbsalute YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT!! SEEING YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AND THE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAD TO LOSE GIVES ME SUCH HOPE!! YOU TRULY ARE AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY PEOPLE. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVE OVER 100LBS TO LOSE..I SEE A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!! I LOVE THE PROGRAM AND THIS TIME WILL BE THE LAST TIME FOR ME!! IM GOING TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF AND GET BACK TO LIVING. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR VERY INSPIRATIONAL STORY AND PICS!!

MELISSA:buddysmoo

HW264/SW255/CW241/MINI GOAL 239 (MY NEXT WI IS TOMORROW MORN) iM HOPING TO MAKE IT THEN!!!

:bcb_march Victory in Jesus, my Saviour forever!:salut

Melissa,

Great post...that's one of the greatest things...getting back to living! Life is so much more comfortable now. I know you'll go get what you want, I can feel it.

Thanks so much for your message.

Yes, you look absolutely spectacular and have done a wonderful job...I turned the tv on Sunday morning and THERE YOU WERE!! And I didn't have anyone around to say that I *knew* you LOL!! Keep up the great work!

Debbie

HW: 200

SW: 154 (8/20/05)

CW: 148.2

WWGW: 133

PGW: 125

5'5"

Guest crickert

You look fabulous! I can not believe how much you look like me when you are at your heaviest...I look at your thin pics and think...is it possible that if I lose that much weight I might be as beautiful as you. I started WW 3 weeks ago and am down 9 lbs. I have two kids and my husband is as adorable as yours...he is a full time firefighter. Your photos have inspired me! Thanks! -Charlotte:exercise:

Amazing results!

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

You are a true inspiration!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174

Guest Gonna-Get-Thin

You were beautiful before the weight loss but you are glowing now. Congrats and thank you so much for your inspiration!

Guest PhyllisKiller

WOW! Many pounds lost, many years gained! You also look about 10 years younger! Fabulous!

You are a beautiful person and such an inspiration!

SW: 189.5

Lifetime Goal: 148 March 2006

CW: 147 (7/19/2010)