Health Discovery Network
jament

Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites

Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites! (from hungrygirl.com)

(2 Bites: 40 calories, 0g fat, 100mg sodium, 6.5g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 2g protein = 1 Point!)

Meet our new favorite use for ice cube trays.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup Cool Whip Free

5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened

1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular

10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup

Directions:

Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended. Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle. Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them). Makes 10 Bites!

Guest SteelersFan43

I will DEFINITELY be trying these sometime soon! Thanks!

Guest jessie3315

Me too!! YUMMMM!!!!

I made these yesterday. They were wonderful. I am wondering if you can make them with the SF cheesecake pudding mix. I think I will try it. I always have this in my pantry. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

These sound awesome and so quick to make, just my kind of recipe. Thanks for posting :bcb_up

Kari

(185/141)

Pounds lost: 44

Total lost since my little girl was born on Dec. 17/06 : 74 YAHOOOOOO :bcbkickbu

Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites! (from hungrygirl.com)

(2 Bites: 40 calories, 0g fat, 100mg sodium, 6.5g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 2g protein = 1 Point!)

Meet our new favorite use for ice cube trays.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup Cool Whip Free

5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened

1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular

10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup

Directions:

Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended. Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle. Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them). Makes 10 Bites!

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoo dh will love these. def goin to try!

I made these this week......

YUMMY

Thank you so much, definitely a keeper. I made half with the chocolate sauce and the other half with a butterscotch sauce. Both were really good and DH loved them too.

Kari

(185/141)

Pounds lost: 44

Total lost since my little girl was born on Dec. 17/06 : 74 YAHOOOOOO :bcbkickbu

Guest nurseadams24

i wrote this one down. mmmmmm.... i need to make these. I have been craving chocolate and not eating any. what is wrong with me..... ug