Health Discovery Network
Ginaki

Nutri System Foods

Just to try to shake up my program a bit, I purchased only one week's worth of Nutri System. It is the worst tasting meals I've ever had. Most of them are tons of gravy with very little meat, veggies, etc. in it. As a matter of fact, the first ingredients listed are generally not a protein - for instance I have one that says "stroganoff sauce with beef and noodles." - Believe me it was almost all sauce. Amazed at how this company stays in business.

WW is so much better as we can pick and choose and if we want a frozen meal, the Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones are so much more tasty -- and Nutri System is a fortune. Yuck!!

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

WOW! Thanks for posting this. I almost considered doing this.

Not only did I save a fortune, but I also saved my taste buds. ha ha

Thanks for the input.

~Sandi~

~Sandi~ :salut

I agree. I bought the whole 4 weeks with the extra week. Could only hack it for 3 days. I called to cancel my order & when they asked why I told them that the food was awful. I told them that the food didn't look anything like the tv ads & that they must be showing freshly prepared food & not the packaged food. I ended up giving my food to someone at work that was doing that program. :bcb_yuck:

Never had it, but I know I could never eat that crap for the rest of my life.

PinkGlttr

a new mama, back and ready for bootcamp business!

HW: 205ish... pregnant

SW: 190.4

CW: 182

MiniGoal: 185.4 MET!:bcb_up

MiniGoal: 180.4

Guest SteelersFan43

That program or the food never did seem appealing to me.

I tried it once. I agree that the food is horrible. There is still some on the shelf. Once in a while I will eat it if I don't have anything else. I hate to throw it out since it cost so much!!! DON't BUY THIS JUNK!!!

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]