Health Discovery Network
Carmen324

skinny cow ice cream sandwiches

I have always seen these products but have never tried them. They were on sale so I bought a combo pack of ice cream sandwiches 3 with vanilla and 3 with chocolate. I had the vanilla ice cream sandwich yesterday and was amazed at how yummy it was!

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125

Guest RadTechGal

My husband found them at Costco last year and picked up a box (18 individually packaged ice cream sandwiches!). They are quite yummy and he enjoys them too. I think they will be a staple in my freezer as long as Costco stocks them :bcb_LOL: .

I am in LOVE with Skinney Cows! They are the best EVER!! And usually only 1-2 pts per serving. YUMMMY! :bcb_bigsm Even my hubby loves them, and that's saying someth`ing bc he usually hates anything even remotely FF or 'healthy'.

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Guest SteelersFan43

I'm a huge Skinny Cow fan!

Guest jerseymama

I usually get them at Shoprite, but they may be at other local grocery stores. They usually have a good variety. I love them!! I got the strawberry shortcake this time and the mint choclate flavor. I have gotten dulce de leche before and the peanut butter chocolate. They are all very good and I like the variety. They can be a little pricey at 4.99 for a 6 pack, but I find them well worth it and sometimes they are on sale.

Our local HEB sales these for get this - $2.99/6 pack!!!! I LOVE the vanilla ones and am going to try the strawberry shortcakes one next.........I used to just eat plain ice cream sandwiches (4 points) but that is when I was allowed 30 points per day - but now that I am down to 26, I save those points!!!

Not ready to post my weight just yet........have lost 17 pounds thus far!:bcb_smile

The chocolate mint is my favorite. The peanut butter and the strawberry shortcake are 3 points and all the othes are 2 points. It actually has the points listed on the plastic container.

Lasvegasleader

Try the new mini fudge bars too. They sure did not look mini to me, just like half a twin pop size. One point apiece and very good.

Mary

Guest mochalattekona

Strawberry Shortcake?? I am sad, my store doesnt stock that flavor.:bcb_grrrr

I am a huge fan of all of the other flavors.

A previous post said some are 1 pt each?? Which flavor?

Is it just the package I bought or does the chocolate get "gummy" and VERY sticky for you too (SK vanilla ice cream sandwhich). Drives me nuts!! :bcb_huh:

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

I love skinny cow but it's way to expensive at $5 a clip. And it never seems to be a sale item.

Shyjade: I find that the chocolate sandwich portion starts to melt in my hands also. But at this price I'll just lick my fingers. :bcb_grin

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

The Peanut Butter ones are AWESOME!!!! Anybody know where to find the strawberry or the dulce de leche? I must find those!

Age 37, Height 6'0"

Starting out 7/5/06 - 271 (yikes)

CW: 217 9/7/2008

Goal for 10/26/08 - 204 :bcb_bigsm

Lbs. lost so far - 54!:strong:

Ultimate Goal -180

Our local Stop & Shop carries most of the Skinny cows as does A & P. What is dulce de leche?

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

The Peanut Butter ones are AWESOME!!!! Anybody know where to find the strawberry or the dulce de leche? I must find those!

I find these at Jewel. Do you have one near you. I haven't seen the dulce de leche anywhere. I do agree with them being a bit pricey. I only buy them when they are on sale at 2 for 1.

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125