Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest apcbrena

My birthday present... an iGallop!

Guest apcbrena

Hello...

Thought I would jump in a share what my husband got me for my birthday. A friend of mine has had hers for a year now and has seen really great results. I was skeptical about it but after trying it at the mall, I had so much fun on it I decided I wanted one. My dear husband went back in and bought it. Does anyone else have one?

Heres the link if noone knows what Im talking about.

http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?product_code=531707&wid=17&cid=1701&sid=170102&search_type=subcategory&prodtemp=t2&cm_re=A_SKY*531707*531707

LOL! I hope it's a fun, great workout, but it seriously looks like a product I'd see on a Saturday Night Live "commercial." You'll have to let us know if your abs feel it the next day, and if it gets your heart rate up at all. I'm really curious!

Nikki

SW: 183 (1/8/06)

CW:145

WWGW: 146 (MADE IT! 9/5/07 LIFETIME 10/17/07)

next minigoal: Get back into the 130s

Guest Babe Ruthless

Wow - that looks like fun. I've never even heard of it! You will have to post and let us know how you like it and if it works!

I have played with it at the mall before. It is fun, but didn't really think you could really get that much of a benefit exercise wise from it. Let us know how it works out for you!

Brooke ~ HW: 217.0 ~ SW: 211.6 (10/24/09)~ CW: 208.2 (as of 12/12/09) ~ WWGW: 155 ~ PGW: 145

Guest ilovenick

Would love to hear what you think after you try it out for a while! Looks like fun!~

LOL! I hope it's a fun, great workout, but it seriously looks like a product I'd see on a Saturday Night Live "commercial." You'll have to let us know if your abs feel it the next day, and if it gets your heart rate up at all. I'm really curious!
LOL I thought the same thing. I saw one at the airport, but I was too scared one of my co-workers would walk by to actually try it out.