Health Discovery Network
annacabana

Pick-n-Pair Applebee Lunches

I'm a newbie and just started WW yesterday from home. I've been utilizing your great website!! I had the French Onion soup & Spinach & Shrimp salad lunch pair at Applebee's today. I'm wondering how many points?

I'm thinking 2 for the french onion soup- I didn't eat the crouton either.

The salad was also very small= I'm thinking 3 maybe.

Is there anything calculated for this lunch? I looked on www.dwlz and there was no listing.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks.

Unless you ordered the French Onion soup from the Weight Watcher menu, you won't find points for it or much of anything else at Applebee's. The best you can do is guessimate points by using something like the WW Food Companion book or websites like www.nutritiondata.com

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

The dressing was a vinagrette, very little on it and salad was small so I think 3 pts is safe. Thanks for your help!

The dressing is hot bacon vinegrette, and the soup should be 3, at our applebees they said that the WW french onion is all that they carry. There is no fatter version, which is good.

~~Angela

5'2"

Highest Weight-176

CW 154 :bcb_cry:

GW 130

www.picturetrail.com/angelam_75

If you do a google search with the words "applebee's nutritional info" , there are many different websites that come up for different dishes. These are a couple i found...hope they help!

http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/manufacturer/27.html

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/search/Applebees

~LD~

Started WW on Sept 25, 2006 Total weight loss so far 51 lbs. :jump_jack

Core-- Weigh In on Mondays

Recent WI: -2.6 lbs(10/8/07)

The dressing is hot bacon vinegrette, and the soup should be 3, at our applebees they said that the WW french onion is all that they carry. There is no fatter version, which is good.

Their may not be a difference in the soup itself.. but the crouton and cheese are different.

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Unless you got the WW French Onion, it was probably a lot more than 2 points, crouton or not. The salad too was probably quite a bit more than you think. Eating out was the biggest change I had to make being on program. Restaurant food has FAR more fat and calories than you can even imagine. They load almost EVERYTHING with oil and butter, which really boosts the fat and calorie content. Applebee's doesn't give out NI, only points for their WW selections. Try scanning some of the sites of restaurants that do offer NI, it will be a real eye opener for you.

Most full fat salad dressings are at least 3 points per serving. (a mere teaspoon of oil has 1 pt, a T 3 points) So I would think that you calculations might be a bit low.