Health Discovery Network
Sweetchick

Going to be a FIRMIE TOO!

I just ordered my Firm System today from the offical site. I read on here somewhere that they are back ordered....guess I'll have to wait. (I don't have a target store near by) I'm looking forward to joining the firmie's here...I've been mostly a lurker but will be changing that soon!

Keep it up girls....I'll try and catch up!!

If it’s meant to be it can only happen by me!

Congrats on your purchase!! :bcb_bravo

~ Nina

323.8/220.2/154

SW / CW / GW

Click To View My Web Site

I'm a FIRM Believer

103.6lbs down, 46.4lbs to go!

ohhhhh I just love it! Started using it this week (2X so far) and started with Supercharged Sculpting. All I can say is I can NOW FEEL my abs...because they are KILLING ME!!!! LOL I plan on doing Aerobic Body Shaping Friday then I'm going on vacation a few days next week and can't take my step with me ....but I WILL return!!! Two thumbs up for the FIRM!!!

Guest OnTargetForLife

I just ordered my system a week ago too.

I may also look on ebay for the basics set.

I will start at about 220 lbs and with bad kness.

Great posts from everyone! I have spent alot of time reviewing them for guidance prior to starting.

Deb

I had a hard time keeping up with Ultimate Calorie Blaster...I was messing up my arms and feet!!! Can't do two things at once! LOL

I know one thing for sure, if I hadn't done step classes before, I would really be LOST!!! They move FAST...but boy it sure is fun and after doing it a few times I know I'll do better!