Health Discovery Network
youngfrankenstein

All Bran Multi-Grain crackers

These are terrible. Not salty enough and even a little sweet. Kashi makes so many more healthy and tasty crackers. I would skip these.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

How funny - I have the garlic & herb ones and I love 'em!

Amy - by the way, I finally tried the Morning Star Farms chicken patties. Man - those ROCK! :bcb_up

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

I love the Garlic and Herb! Plus I think you get like 16-18 crackers for only 2 points!

We like them quite a bit and I love the fact that you get so many for 2pts. The kashi crackers are very good... for our household these are a great snack as well.

~~ Lara ~~

The world is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Live, Live Live!

weight.png

I brought a box of them with me when I visited my sister & family a few weeks ago. They have a whole section of their pantry designated for their "snack" foods so I knew I better have something healthy for me to munch on. Both my nieces (age 7 & 12) loved them! I told the 7-year old that they were good for you because there's fiber in them. When she asked what fiber did, I said, "Helps you poop!" :bcb_grin She cracked up!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Well I will give the garlic & herb flavor a try. Hopefully they will be tastier.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I like the garlic and herb. I also spread a wedge of the light laughing cow cheese on all 18 crackers and it makes a very tasty 3 point snack.

Lasvegasleader

The Garlic and Herb ones are so great. And I agree with my leader, they are awesome with a wedge of laughing cow... even on core, I'll spend the 3pts for it!

PJ:exercise:

'cause I wanna see my kids grow up!

SW 315

High weight while pregnant 300

CW 278

Down 12lbs so far

Working on getting back down to thin!

Guest tennesseesusan

I bought the garlic and herb yesterday and had them as a snack last night and again with lunch today. Nine at one point with one wedge of laughing cow allows me to really load them up with cheese and stay at two points. I think they are pretty good!

WOW! I guess i better try the garlic & herb! I bought the plain once, also, and didn't care for them. I've been using the Reduced Fat Wheat Thins (16 crackers = 3 points).

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

I love the plain ones and I have a box of the garlic ones in my pantry to try next!

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

With such great reviews on the garlic ones I will have to give them a try for sure.

Colleen

163/142/130

SW/CW/GW

:jump_jack

:work_out:

The garlic and Herb is my fav of the 2, but I still buy the multi-grain ones and did them in soups and stuff and they are great that way.

Ok, so I read this yesterday and had bought a box of the multigrain variety on sale this week at Shaw's (which I'd imagine you'd find at any SUPERVALU chain - like Albertson's..). 2/$4 if anyone is interested...

I wanted to see what all the bad talk was about.

First I need to say that I do not agree with those who said these were yucky and didn't like them. Of course I also seek out the Low-Sodium Wheat Thins and Triscuits because the other flavors/varieties I find a bit more salty than I'd prefer, but I'll eat them.

I would willingly interchange these with their Wheat Thin counterparts. I like them both...perhaps a little too much...but I found them to be really tasty and not too salty for my liking.

Jessica

HW: 230 OSW: 218 (1/03)

CW: 181.5 (9/8)

Jumping back on the wagon and not letting go!

I really liked these crackers! I have yet to try the garlic ones but I really liked the multigrain ones.

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I love the garlic and herb ones but haven't tried the plain. My DH is not on WW and said they were "the best crackers" he had eaten.

SW: 189.5

Lifetime Goal: 148 March 2006

CW: 147 (7/19/2010)

I entertained last night and had the garlic-and-herb along with this (CORE) dip - it was great!!

Jane

SW 224 1/2/07

WWG 164 Lifetime 1/26/10

PGW 150

I LOVE the garlic & herb crackers, especially with a little Laughing Cow. YUM!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

i tried the garlic herb. I love them. I'm not a cracker lover but these are good.

:exercise2

sw.258lbs.(1/21/2007)

cw.216.2

gw.120lbs.

Well I will give the garlic & herb flavor a try. Hopefully they will be tastier.

Oh girl, there is NO comparasion between the plain and garlic and herb. I bought one box of the plain and thought they were too sweet and lacked ka-pow! Garlic and herb are awesome!!

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!