Health Discovery Network
MANDY3333

Newbie from Long Island NY

I am Mandy3333. I have been a ww member forever (it seems) I made goal 20 years ago and am trying to get some where close again. I found this site and want to give it a try. I could use all the encouragement I can get.:wave:

Hi Mandy,

Welcome. I'm from LI too - Suffolk County. You've come to a wonderful forum. I enjoy the advice and encouragement.

I'm finally going back to WW after gaining back most of the 50 pounds I lost the last 2 years.

I know you'll love this forum. I know you can do this - we can do this. We have done it before and we're worth the time and energy to get healthy again.

Best to you, Dee

:) I can do this!!!

Thanks Dee. I am from Suffolk also. Northport. It loks like there is a lot to explore on this site.

Welcome, I'm here on LI also, Nassau/Suffolk border! Find a place on the boards to call home, and then post often so people get to know you. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

:salut MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Hi Mandy & welcome to BCB!

I am NOT from LI :bcb_worry but want to welcome you anyway!

There is so much inspiration on these boards...take a look around, get comfortable & settle in. We're glad to have you here!

Vanne

SW 181 :sobbing:

CW 164 :work_out:

WWG 160

PGW 145 :goal:

Welcome to BCB, Mandy! Find a homeboard or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for support. We're glad to have you. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone