Health Discovery Network
coffeelover

Any good low-point hot dogs?

What do you all recommend? I used to be able to buy a Hebrew National low-fat or fat-free (can't remember) but I can't find that anywhere these days.

Louise

Guest Danielle06492

I buy ballpark fat free hotdogs.. 40 cals = 1pt

They are great, I top them with ketchup and sauerkraut (most days w/o a bun) and have a 1pt main course!

I use the fat fre ballpark too. I take the 1pt hot dog and slice it in half long ways then I put the 2 halves on 2slice for 1pt bread. So I can have 2 hot dog for 2pts, if I put condiments on it I count it as 3pts for 2 hot dogs.

April

HW 370/CW 307.4/ GW 150

http://redd2lose.webs.com/ My Blog and Website

TEAM RED

I found a 1 pt fat free by oscar meyer I like. I also found a fiber filled bun for 1 pt, I think it was natures own.

weight.png

I think the Hebew National 97% Fat Free hot dogs are the best. They can be a little pricey so when I find them on sale I stock up and freeze them.

Lasvegasleader

Guest suzy-loozy

Yeah, the dogs mentioned are good for a 1 pt dog but I personally miss my bratwursts......and now I don't have to!

At Costco I found a sausage called Amy's and I picked up the one that's like sundried tomato and they are a good sized sausage for only 2 pts......put that on a two points bun with some mustard and sauteed peppers and onions and OMG are they ever good!

Ain't WW grand!!??

:bcb_march :bcb_bigsm

I know it's not the same as hot dogs...but I love Morningstar's Veggie Corn Dogs. At 3 points apiece, they are a fun treat - will make you feel like a kid at the fair. :) :bcb_smile

SW: 155

CW: 154.7

GW: 130

"Failures do what is tension-relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving."

I am a fan of turkey dogs too. They seem to have more flavor. I've had several brands ranging from 1-2 points. Can you believe a regular hotdog is 6 points!

http://www.myspace.com/zoma_rose

HW 195!

SW 168

CW 168

Goal Weight 150:jump_jack

18 Pound Countdown!

hebrew national are the best and we do not get them in Canada anymore- so I import a whole bunch every time I go to the US. 1 pt each you cannot beat.

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: