Health Discovery Network
hootowl

WW Lime Yogurt

I have a new favorite snack/dessert!! A guy at my WW meeting mentioned a great idea. He crumbles one graham cracker sheet over WW Key Lime Yogurt and he said it tasted almost like Key Lime pie. I tried it and it is great!!!! The WW Yogurt is only 1 point and 1 graham cracker sheet is only 1 point and you feel like you are cheating and eating pie!! YUMMMM!! :bcb_bigsm

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

That sounds really good, I love the WW yogurt, and eat 1 or 2 a day. I'll have to try that with the Key Lime & Amerreto Cheesecake flavor.

Spring :salut

start date 3/3/08

weight.png

weight.png

I had the Lime with 1/2c of fiber one cereal and thought the same exact thing... key lime pie. yum yum.

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125

I always made a Key Lime Pie out of a graham cracker crust and Yoplait's Light Whipped Key Lime Yogurt. Just pour the yogurt in the crust and I always froze mine. Yummy! I think I will try it with the WW yogurt. I din't know they had a Key Lime flavor. Is it new? Maybe my store just doesn't carry it.

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

Those both sound really good. I will have to try that!

:strong:AmAnDa:strong:

original SW: 188 lbs

SW after recommitting: 168.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs

I forgot to add, you can also use a Fiber One pie crust for even less points! Now to go find the link to the recipe...

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

I couldn't find the pie crust recipe by itself, but it is within this recipe. (By the way, even though it has nothing to do with this thread, this pie looks YUMMY!!!)

From hungrygirl.com:

2104strawberrypie.jpgHG’s Strawberry Cloud Pie

(1 piece: 85 calories, 3g fat, 158mg sodium, 17g carbs, 7g fiber, 1.5g sugars, 2g protein = 1 Point!)

Ingredients:

2 cups Fiber One cereal

4 tbsp. LAND O LAKES Whipped Light Butter; melted

1 large box (or 2 small) JELL-O Sugar Free Gelatin Dessert mix; Strawberry

1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Free

*Optional: sliced strawberries for garnish

Directions:

Begin by preheating oven to 350 degrees. In a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Combine crumbs with melted butter and stir until well mixed. In an oven-safe pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray, evenly distribute Fiber One mixture, using your hands or a flat utensil to press & form the crust. Use your fingers to press it into the edges and up along the sides of the dish. Bake pie crust for 10 minutes. Set aside. In a separate dish, dissolve gelatin mix into 2 cups boiling water. Stir for 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup of cold water, and place in fridge for about 1 1/2 hours, but NO LONGER (Jell-O should be jiggly, but not firm). Next, use a mixer to fold in Cool Whip. Once mixture is very well blended, pour evenly into pie crust. Use a flat utensil to smooth out surface. Refrigerate for several hours until firm. If desired, garnish pie with sliced strawberries. Serves 8.

Guest Bpiperno1

I mix some chipped ice, the WW lime yogurt, a vanilla smoothie mix and a little water in my Magic Bullet and make a lime shake. Boy, is it yummy!