Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
sassypants

Newbie Here

Hello,

I can't believe I just found this board! What an awesome resource!

I'm new here, but not new to WW. I'm 35 in July. I currently live in San Francisco with my DH and one psychotic cat we call "Moxie". Right now, there is so much going on. I've recommited myself to my weight loss goals this morning after 2 weeks off the wagon (WW online), I also quit smoking today, AND we're beginning to prepare for our second cross country move in a year. Wheeee!

All of this will hopefully culminate in our being able to start trying to have a baby later in the year.

I can't wait to dig into this site and discover more. I've been lurking for a while and everyone is so incredibly helpful and positive.

~sassypants

~Christine H.~

5' 11"

SW 276

CW 257 (6/30/07) -1.6 lbs.

GW 175

10% 248

30 lbs in 120 days!

233 by 9/07

weight.png

Welcome! I know this site works, although I am coming back after an absence.

And way to go on changing habits. Ironically, I am going to S.F. this fall (from Arkansas), and refuse to set foot in your beautiful city looking like this.

gui

SW: 240:bcb_cry:

WWGW: 120:kickbutt:

PGW: 115:bcb_up

I'm 5'0 on a good day.

1st goal: 5%, or 228 (12 pounds)

weight.png

guihong - You won't believe how easy it is to be healthy here. Just living in SF is motivational. There is so much to do outside, and walking the hills is a serious workout. I come from the midwest and I know the lifestyle differences well. It's a whole different world here when it comes to health. You hardly have to try, it just comes naturally due to the social influence around you and overwhelming availabilty of fresh produce year round on every corner.

~sassypants

~Christine H.~

5' 11"

SW 276

CW 257 (6/30/07) -1.6 lbs.

GW 175

10% 248

30 lbs in 120 days!

233 by 9/07

weight.png

Welcome, Christine!

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Good for you for taking control of your health by quitting smoking & losing weight! It will make a huge difference in the quality of your life. You deserve the best, and that includes a healthy body!

Good luck with everything, and keep the idea of that baby in mind--what a great motivation!

Vanne

SW 181 :sobbing:

CW 164 :work_out:

WWG 160

PGW 145 :goal: