Health Discovery Network
darkbloodsong

pineapple pudding cake

This was listed as 1 point i made it is is good but it is actually 4 points per serving. I just found this out after eating 4 piecesbcb_sad Make sure you always double check recipes you find on the internet lesson learned.

POINTS Value: 4

Servings: 16

4 serving sugar free fat free vanilla pudding is one 1.34 Oz box 50 tbs of the Cool whip free is one 8oz tub. Some lemon cake mix have the same nutrition as the yellow cake mix and makes it have more zing. Read the labels and if needed adjust if you use the lemon cake mix. You may also put a maraschino cherry on each piece it does not change the points value(checked it with the WW recipe builder to make sure).

Ingredients

• 12 fl oz Mountain Dew Diet Mountain Dew
  • 50 Tbsp Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping
  • 2 cup fat-free skim milk
  • 1 unprepared yellow cake mix
  • 8 oz canned crushed pineapple in juice
  • 4 serving sugar free fat free vanilla Pudding mix

Instructions

Mix cake mix and Diet Mountain Dew put in 13 x 9 pan and bake using the box temp and time.Let cool after it is cooked. Spread the pineapple with juice over cooled cake.Mix the milk and pudding mix together.Spread over pineapple Let set in refrigerator.Spread the Cool whip free over the pudding.Cut cake into 16 equal size pieces.

Last weigh in 1/6/10

HW/ SW/ CW

468/415/408

My first goal

weight.png

This sounds great. I'm going to the store this morning. This will be great for coffee night at the neighbors!!!!

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

I took this to my family reunion yesterday. It was very good and everyone liked it. Some people had two pieces!!!

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

I made this sorta, and it was a hit at Bible Study

I did not have yellow cake, so I used a banana cake mix. I did not have diet mountain dew, so I used diet 7 up plus, the tropical fruit one. I did not have vanilla sugar free pudding, so I used cheescake sugar free pudding. It was wonderful! So I guess you can use the same formula, just change things a bit. I am going to run it through mastercook to get points for it this way.

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!