Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
AnneM

51.5 lbs lost

I've been struggling but managing to maintain the last few months during the holidays, vacation, the flu, antibiotics, getting ready to graduate and move across country to an unknown city to try to open my own business. On top of that in a couple weeks I'll be seeing family that hasnt seen me since I weighed 180 lbs so I've let that stress me out.

I think its time to get back into weight losing insted of weight maintaining mode. I figured I'd better do whatever it takes to motivate myself, and I'd been putting off making a picture site for too long. So thanks for looking! And if I can do it with the white sugar addiction I have, anybody can!

Started on 8/02 5'2"<br />SW 180/CW 128.5/GW 123<br />Ya-ya name: Queen Running in Circles<br /> <a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3760395&uid=1946524&members=1" target="_blank">http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3760395&uid=1946524&members=1</a>

Anne

You look fabulous! I LOVE your dress! You also look younger. Keep up the great work. bcbsalute.gif

Seeing your family now should excite you, not stress you out. I'm sure they'll be very proud (not to mention jealous) of you. :D

Michelle

5'5

12-01-03 Prior to WW-157

As of 1-28-04 SW-150.0

WWG 3-3-04 (141.4)

Lifetime 4-24-04

CW-130 (MADE IT 4-14-08! It's about time!) PWG-130

"I'd rather lose weight, than eat what's on that plate!"

Outstanding!! I just can't imagine either how not seeing your family lose all this weight would stress you out. I would be flaunting it and I agree they will be very happy for you. I'm jealous!! haha

You look absolutely wonderful. Don't be stressed out seeing your famly they'll more than likely be proud of you. Good luck with your family, new job and new location.

katy bcbsalute.gif

SW: 232.4 (08/16/02

Dr.G. 180.0

PG: 155.0

LIFETIME: 06/18/04

Slow and steady like the turtle.

Guest SherryBaby

Wow! You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

I agree with what the others have said...why would you be stressed about your family? I would be SO EXCITED if I were you!!

Congratulations on your graduation and new business. Best of luck to you!!!!

You're doing great. And thanks for encouraging us carb addicts that we can do it to.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Anne, mouths will drop when they see you! You have nothing to worry about. wave.gif

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Thanks very much guys.

My mother had a a stomach reduction surgery a couple of weeks ago which had been planned for over a year, and I think besides a brief mention that I had lost about 20 lbs, the only person who I've kept current about my weight is my sister. My last trip back home was at least 40 lbs ago.

I'm sure some of you know how it goes, my sister was the skinny one, my dad preferred her for it, and I can still hear my mother go on and on about my sister being a size 1.

So I'm returning home at the same weight I was when I graduated high school - the "chubby" weight that usually made me feel that I wasnt quite good enough.

Luckily, I go home with a Dr. in front of my name (and the 170k debt to go with it :rolleyes: ), the security of knowing my husband of 10 years has loved me consistently regardless of how I look, the self esteem that comes from learning to like my body (more days that I hate it at least!) and the knowledge that I have a great place to go for support where I'm not alone in my struggles and challenges.

Oh no I must have PMS or I wouldnt be getting all teary ;)

Started on 8/02 5'2"<br />SW 180/CW 128.5/GW 123<br />Ya-ya name: Queen Running in Circles<br /> <a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3760395&uid=1946524&members=1" target="_blank">http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3760395&uid=1946524&members=1</a>

wow your family is going to be blown away you look amazing, congradulations kat

sw/296

cw/144.6

150 pounds gone and not missed one bit

lifetime -10-08-03

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest Christym1969
thumbup.gif You look great! You really are a inspiration. Thanks for posting your pictures I love to see peoples before and after pic's especially when they look this good! Keep up the good work. I'm sure your family will be proud and surprised!

Guest lafnsing

Wow! You're a knock out!!! Those family members who haven't seen you since you weighed 180 will be shocked!

You look Marvalous in that blue dress! Way to go!

Trish

SW 170

gw 135 made lifetime 1/04

cw 147

need to get back to lifetime:headover:

Guest AndreaDM

You look fabulous! Great job.

Andrea

Guest Boombie

You look like a completely different person...you are such an inspiration! Thank you!

You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your weight loss and school. I wish you the best of luck with your new business.

I know with the sucess you've had with WW and school, whatever you do you'll succeed! bcbsalute.gif

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Guest Special*K

You look great! Awesome job! smile.gif