Health Discovery Network
Paris Madeleine

Inside Out Egg Rolls - Tried & True

Coleslaw Mix is on sale for $1/bag starting tomorrow. I plan to make this for lunch. I'm so excited.

Original SW: 149

New SW (11/8/10): 138

CW: 132

GW: 125

:work_out:

"You were once wild here - don't let them tame you." - Isadora Duncan

I just made this tonight and it was soooo good! I added about a cup of finely chopped fresh mushrooms, a diced hard-cooked egg and a can of water chestnuts. Delicious!

I think this would also be good with some cooked frozen peas added in the last couple of minutes.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Started WW - Jan 2008

SW/CW/GW

242.2/212/160

I love this recipe, too. One time I added edamame at the end and I always add a bag of bean sprouts.

I bet I've made this 20 different ways. I always do well with my WI when I've had lots of cabbage during the week and this is a great dish. :bcb_bigsm

Hoppy

Lifetime - 02/22/08

I will not weigh more tomorrow morning than I did this morning! ~Colleen

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com - please click daily 16_2_104.gif

Carol...

The veggie burger is a brilliant idea! It opens up a world of new recipes for me!

I made this with the brocolli slaw (+cabbage and carrot mixture), bamboo shoots and waterchesnuts.

Didn't have any meat or tofu, but a toasted/chopped veggie burger was GREAT!

Put on a TBS. of House Of Tsang's Spicy Schezchuan Sauce...(1 WAP) which put the flavors over-the-top! :bcb_grin

A keeper. :bcb_up

Our goals are only a decision away. cw:122

This was the first recipe I tried from these boards and WOW was it delish!!!! I fixed it for "my" supper this evening and had to fight DH and son to keep them out of MY leftovers for tomorrows lunch.

I used the bagged coleslaw along with fresh mushrooms, snap peas, bean sprouts and canned baby shrimp. I didn't think I would like the spice combination but it really tasted great. Next time I won't cook my cabbage quite as long though.

This will definatley be one I make over and over. Can't believe this is "diet" food. Tasted way to good. YUMMMMOOO!!:bcb_bigsm

Teresa

sw--182.2 1-28-08:bcb_mad2

cw--157.6 10-23-08

gw--145lbs

weight.png

This was delicious! I added bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, baby corn, tiny shrimp and Italian peppers. I zinged it up a little more with teriyaki sauce. The bad news is that my husband liked it too! The good news is my kids didn't! More leftovers for me (if dh doesn't get to it first!).:bcb_grin

I made this for the second time this week and loved it just as much the second time but I might suggest not eating this the day before weigh in. I had a great week and was expecting a nice loss but only got 1lb. It was either the soy sauce (I used very little) or the veggies but I felt soo bloated the next day. The good thing was the following day I was down another 2lbs. I'm going to try it with shrimp next time. Dh and I both love it.

Kathy

Over goal and not happy

This recipe sounds SO good, thanks for bumping it up! Although I'm not ready to stray from Flex yet (still need help with portion control & learning when I feel full, which Flex is helping me with) I want to start incorporating more Core (healthy!) recipes into my diet.

I can't wait to try this recipe!!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

Bumping this delicious recipe!

SW: 189.5

Lifetime Goal: 148 March 2006

CW: 147 (7/19/2010)

and a frozen bag of stir fry veggies.

Excellent idea! I never thought of doing this, so I added everything separately. Much easier and more convenient this way!:bcb_bravo

I made this today for using 2.5 Tbsp of soy sauce, a 1# bag of cocktail shrimp and a bag of frozen stirfry veggies. I added the slaw mix after everything else was cooked and left it a little chewy since we aren't going to eat it today. My husband, who HATES eggrolls, really liked this a lot and can't wait to have it for dinner later this week.

~ Pam ~

homeschooling mom to 3 girls

"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not." James Gordon, M.D.

weight.png

Made this just a little while ago. I added celery, water chestnuts, baby corn, bamboo shoots, all spice, organic ginger, garlic powder, soy sauce. I added the cabbage last as I read people over cooking it. I think if I had sweet and sour sauce...omg that would be tasty(as I enjoy my regular egg rolls with it). Maybe I can find something that has 0 points per serving...note to self add 0 point Chinese something or other for egg rolls. Made tons of leftovers too.

This is just some great stuff!!! Perfect for lunches!

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

Guest Losingitin06

MMMM I love chinese food.. so I will definately have to try this!

I bought the wrong thing and got broccolli slaw, Do you think this will work as well?? UGH!!!! If not what can I use the broccolli slaw for? Any suggestions?

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

The broccoli slaw would also be good in one of the fresh salad recipes. Like the fresh salad recipe, save my life salad, chop/chop salad or etc.. The broccoli slaw could also be used to top a salad. The stuff is good!

*Irene* Thin for Life: Yes!

Bumping up!

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

I am making this tonight and bumping it up. I love it. just wish I could find the meatball recipe that goes with it.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

I am making this tonight and bumping it up. I love it. just wish I could find the meatball recipe that goes with it.

It is referenced here - just scroll down 4 or 5 posts to Post #70 and there is a link to it!!

Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)