Health Discovery Network
slpmarge

McDonald's Grilled chicken salad

I looked up the points on the Eating Out link for the grilled chicken salad (without dressing) and it was only 2 points. I know I had one before, but that means there are 2 ounces of meat and no croutons. Does that sound right to you?

marge

there s a dance in the old dame yet toujours gai toujours gai

SW: 206

CW: 162.5

40# 2/5

HW: 146

weight.png

To be sure you can check the McDonald's website. That will have the most current and correct information. You'll also be able to see what is included, and I also believe you can "modify" and re-calculate the ni.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

To be sure you can check the McDonald's website. That will have the most current and correct information. You'll also be able to see what is included, and I also believe you can "modify" and re-calculate the ni.

I checked McD's website and didn't get it but did a google search. It looks like the grilled chicken is 4.5 pts. Make sense and is still a reasonable choice if you don't use their dressing.

marge

there s a dance in the old dame yet toujours gai toujours gai

SW: 206

CW: 162.5

40# 2/5

HW: 146

weight.png