Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
ang61601

yay western bagels south fl

Where in S. FL do you live?

What section did you find them in?

Its worth every ounce of determination and self-discipline required to make this a lifestyle!

Highest weight:258

Current weight: 158

I live in pembroke pines, but i was at the publix in davie on stirling in hollywood, they were in the bakery on their own little stand! I would imagine that all the publix's will have them now if not soon!!

Thanks! wave.gif I've always wanted to try them but was holding back because of the shipping cost. I will look for them!

I live in WPB and shop at 4-5 different Publix stores. Hopefully one of them will have them:)

Its worth every ounce of determination and self-discipline required to make this a lifestyle!

I can't seem to find these in my part of S. FL :(

I'll keep looking!

at some of the publix's they are with the atkins breads or low carb bread rack if not ask the baker they seem to know whether or not they carry them!!!

I hope this helps someone. I haven't found them here in Chicago yet. Hopefully soon! web page

Success is not a race, be patient.<br />Success leads to success.<br />Success is always a work in progress.<br />Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.<br />Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.<br />Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!

How many points? I went to their site but I couldn't find the nutritional facts.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

I found them... in the bakery section of one of the "ritzier" Publix I live near... I didn't buy any but will soon!

Update: I just went back today and the display had been taken down and the few bags left were combined with some other bagels! Looks like they are a hot item! So, I bought the only 2 wheat left and 3 cinn spice ones and left the white ones for someone else! Had my first, a wheat one this am... it way yummy!

[ March 06, 2004, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: monmis ]