Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
QuilterInVA

0 Calories Chocolate Dip and Marshmallow Fluff

I may be last person on the planet to find this, but Walden Farms has come out with 0 calories chocolate dip (like fudge) that is great with strawberries and a marshmallow fluff. Put a little of each on a graham cracker and you have a great S'more!

Susan<br /><br />356/155/166

Success comes in cans; failure comes in can'ts.

I have been craving smores, just told my friend that is on ww that...yeah for this! She found a recipe that uses no pudge brownies, crushed ghram crackers (lowfat), and mini marshmellows...gotta have low point yummies in order to do this! Thanks for the post...where did you find the chocolate dip?

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

I just found this chocolate dip a couple weeks ago -- so maybe I'm the second last to know Susan!! Anyway, I found it at my local grocery (Giant Eagle) in the produce section. It's awesome!! I didn't see the fluff, but will look. Smores are sounding pretty good!

~ Kellie

5'10" SW 243/CW 212/WW 174/PG 160

~~Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain