Health Discovery Network
Guest Broken_Winged_Angel

Guest Broken_Winged_Angel

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I started WW about 2 months ago. I was doing well for 4 weeks, lost 9 pounds, then went on vacation and missed two weeks of meetings. I didnt necessarily do horrible on vacation, but I didnt attend the meetings, so I had to rejoin. Nicely enough, my work started the WW program back up last week, so i rejoined through work. Now I am plugging at it again.

:bcb_tank: I am on a mission to lose the weight once and for all!!! I look forward to hanging around and getting loads of info from others following the same path.

Best of luck all.

Angela

Welcome!!!!!!! Look around the boards and find somewhere that you are comfortable and post often.

"I choose not to dig my own grave with a fork and a spoon!"

Pamala Lynn

:welcome: to bcb angela!!! this is a great place which i am sure you will find out for yourself. look around the different groups and hopefully you find one you like and post often!

looking forward to seeing your posts!

diana

SW: 338.2

CW: 278.4

Made 10% Goal on 10/03/07

"Never let weakness convince you that you lack strength." - quote from a wall at LA Fitness

:welcome: to BCB, Angela. Plugging along adds up to pounds lost after awhile. :bcb_march Find a home board or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for support. Best wishes!

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Angela, welcome to WW and BCB,

I just got back from vacation and knew I would need some support with all that eating out so I checked out the WW site and found a meeting site 5 miles from where I was staying. I was able to WI and get my book stamped. :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Welcome, as has been said find a home board or two and become active. The support and acountability will help greatly, this site is a great addition to meetings. The more support you have the better. As you have already seen the impact missing a couple meetings can do. The meetings are a great support and acountability tool especially in the begining. All that said I do just like Medb when I go out of town I find a local meeting to go to. Knowing I have to wi always help me stay OP.

again welcome.

blake

MO Platoon Member #711

SW - 237.4 - 12/14/10 | GW -179.0 ##/##/## | LT - 10/06/07| CW - 237.4 - 12/14/10 - +0.0# | Current Loss - 0.0#