Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Andrea Kay

Chocolate covered strawberries?

Does anybody know the points value for these? I tried looking on Dottie's site, but couldn't find anything......I'm gonna try the Godiva website, but thought I would try here too. Thanks!

Andrea

Recommitted:6/17/04

173.8/168/164

WW Goal: 164 (4 lbs to go!)

10% Goal: 156.8 (9.8 lbs to go)

PG: 150 (18 lbs to go)

Guest imported_Kelly_S

Well it isn't that hard to manually figure and get close:

1 1/2 cups of strawberries is 1 point (I get about 12-15 large strawberries for 1 point)

choclate is 3-4 points per ounce...probably use about 1 tablespoons per large strawberry

Guest raidermom

You didn't pay $6 for a chocolate covered strawberry at Godiva like I did, did you??

I was horrified when the clerk told me the price! :eek:

And to top it off....I didn't think it was that good. :(

So for the next romantic excursion...I'm melting some Dove chocolate and dipping my own RIPE strawberries!

......sorry.......just had to chime in....obviously I still have issues leftover from Valentine's Day. ;)

Guest imported_Kelly_S

FYI there is some chocolate dipping sauce (both regular and fat free) in the produce section near the other dips like caramel and stuff.

Waldenfarms carries a decent chocolate dip/sauce. 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 carbs -- hey! what exactly is it made out of then??? :D

Kellie

5'10" SW 243/CW 212/WW 174/PG 160

~~Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain