Health Discovery Network
Guest bamabonners

Pumpkin Spice Light Frapp (Starbucks)

Guest bamabonners

Oh, how I love fall for so many reasons! One of which is the Pumpkin Spice Frapps at Starbucks. A tall or grande size light PS Frapp w/ no whip is only 2 points. A grande gets in 3 grams of fiber, while the tall gets in 2. Yummy! I had one after lunch today. What a nice treat! Have a great OP day! :bcb_smile

Is it that time of year already? I've missed those Pumpkin Spice Light Fraps and lattes. Yum!

Amy

~~~~~~~~~

6/12 Goal:

0 of 15lbs down

4/45 days exercise

Guest bamabonners

Oh yes! I was pleasantly surprised to see the lattes/frapps in there today. :bcb_grin It's like fall has arrived...except for the pesky 90 degree temps!

I just got one for my 11 year old daughter over the weekend. She loved it, it was also a way for me to try it. Good stuff.

Laurie

SW: 161.0 :mad: 1/13/10

CW:

GW: 130 :headover: ?????

weight.png

Perfect timing! There's a cool front that's supposed to come through tomorrow - highs in the 70's and lows in the 40's! With four Starbucks in my little podunk town I'll definitely be making a stop :)

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Oooh I've never tried this before. And for 2 pts, I will definitely give the PS frapp a try!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

I know they use a new low-cal dairy base for the frappucinos, but does it count as a dairy, like a latte would? I hate milk and am always looking for ways to sneak it in. ;-)

Nikki

SW: 183 (1/8/06)

CW:145

WWGW: 146 (MADE IT! 9/5/07 LIFETIME 10/17/07)

next minigoal: Get back into the 130s

I just tried the Pumpkin spice frappucino light and while I'll say it's good, I think I like pumpkin spice flavor stuff better warm/hot. It reminded me of pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread and made me think - it would be better warm.

I'll keep it in mind though for when I get tired of the mocha!

60 lbs Gone! :bcb_grin (10/13/07)

SW 281.2 / CW 220.8 / Goal 159 (10/13/07)

Part II SW 277.2 / CW 267.2 / Goal 169 10lbs gone!

Look in the Core recipe section for a pumpkin spice frap. I tried it last year. It was good and healthy too!

SW 233

CW 168

GW 155

Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Soy, Grain intolerant, nightshade allergie too

Oh yum! Thanks, bamabonners....there's a new Starbucks about two miles down the road and I'm definitely going to have to pay them a visit today!

"I am pieces of all the places I have been,
and the people I have loved......"

– Brooke Hampton

I've had it several times now and love it! It tastes like a pumpkin pie to me ...yummmmm and I love that a grande is still 2pts!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

For those of you who enjoy the pumpkin spice lattes, here's what I do at home. I put 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice into my coffee grounds (for 4 cups) and mix them together in the filter/basket. Brew the coffee. Then I add 1-2 T. of FF 1/2 and 1/2, a little Splenda to taste and top with a dollop of FF Cool Whip. It's the closest thing to Starbucks but much cheaper!

Anne

Guest ges79

Those sound awesome! I will have to get one soon.

Anne - thanks for the tip! Right now I can't find my favorite Millstone Pumpkin Spice coffee and this morning I had the latte from Starbucks - 6 points for a grande!! :bcb_huh:

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

I had one of these last night - YUM YUM! Sooooo good! It tasted just like fall!

:strong:AmAnDa:strong:

original SW: 188 lbs

SW after recommitting: 168.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs

For those of you who enjoy the pumpkin spice lattes, here's what I do at home. I put 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice into my coffee grounds (for 4 cups) and mix them together in the filter/basket. Brew the coffee. Then I add 1-2 T. of FF 1/2 and 1/2, a little Splenda to taste and top with a dollop of FF Cool Whip. It's the closest thing to Starbucks but much cheaper!

Anne - I tried this at home this morning! :bcb_up I use nonfat milk but I wonder how it would taste with a little FF french vanilla creamer.....

Heidi

Another update: This morning I tried it with a little less pumpkin spice (a little powerful for me yesterday), and some unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze.

HEAVENLY!!

Heidi

I tried this at Starbucks yesterday and it is devine !! I love that its only 2points!!!!:bcb_up

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

Yah yah!!! There is a new starbucks on my to work!!! I'll have to try one for sure!! I love to hear about all the new low point stuff for us WW!!! :bcb_happy

.~Gretch~. SW~160 (1/1/15) CW~lost so far:~WWg~135:bcb_march

Thirty-one independent consultant http://www.mythirtyone.com/320526

Guest ges79

I finally had one and I must admit, they are AMAZING! Bravo to the Bucks!