Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Literati_Mommy

Boca Breakfast Wraps

I tried a Boca breakfast wrap with eggs, cheese, and soy sausage crumbles on a ww wrap. I added some black pepper and it was pretty tasty. But not as filling as I would have thought - I was hungry for lunch sooner than usual. 6 g of protein. 4 WW points. I will try again and see if it fills me up better the next time. I would probably recomend it for a different breakfast option - I tend to get in a rut!

Mary

40 year old mom to Abby and Lily, ages 5 and 2

CW 216 SW 245 (2004) LW 185 (2006)

I had these...they were ok. I'd buy them again IF they were on sale. Too much $$ for just something that was meh. I'd rather spend the extra minute of time and make my own breakfast wrap with a 1pt tortilla, eggbeaters, salsa, and turkey deli meat.

Carolyn

SW 211 :mad: ; Height: 5'8"

WWGW 150 (goal on 7/15/07) PGW 140

CW 136.4 (-74.6) 01/08/08

I thought the southwestern one was pretty good for a quick breakfast. For 4 points I thought it was fairly filling. I just had the wrap and water and was fine for 4 hours. I think next time I would also have a piece of fruit with it. They are a little expensive though!

SW: 189.5

Lifetime Goal: 148 March 2006

CW: 147 (7/19/2010)