Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
patartsy

Norstrom's Cafe

I just had lunch at the local Norstrom's Cafe. I had there chicken barbeque salad. Pretty good size. I was curious if anyone knows the points for that particular salad. It had small leaf lettuce, cilantro, some shredded cheddar cheese, black beans, a little corn, a sprinkling of egg, and the barbeque dressing , oh and some cubes of chicken (not a lot).

The only site I could find this salad mentioned was at Chicago Uno's and a point listed as 23!!!??? I have lots of points today-so decided to enjoy this salad.=-now I am not so sure:bcb_cry:

I just had lunch at the local Norstrom's Cafe. I had there chicken barbeque salad. Pretty good size. I was curious if anyone knows the points for that particular salad. It had small leaf lettuce, cilantro, some shredded cheddar cheese, black beans, a little corn, a sprinkling of egg, and the barbeque dressing , oh and some cubes of chicken (not a lot).

The only site I could find this salad mentioned was at Chicago Uno's and a point listed as 23!!!??? I have lots of points today-so decided to enjoy this salad.=-now I am not so sure:bcb_cry:

I'd likley count each item seperate.. it really depends on how much of each item was used.

Use a site such as www.calorieking.com to calculate the cheese, beans, corn, egg, dressing and chicken. I really doubt that it's as much as 23 pts for those items.

live and learn.. and next time look up the menu before you go out to eat!:salut

Jackie ~SW: 160/CW:155/GW: 130

You never know. I splurged and got a healthy salad at Panera (before starting WW), and when I went to see how many points it was, I learned it was 17. The only fatty things in it were a few pecans, a little bit of cheese, and the dressing.

s-weight.png