Health Discovery Network
Bunkaroo

1/2 pound to go to WW goal

I was soooo good with my eating plan this week that I had to share. I have been losing and gaining the same pound for the last few months but made up my mind that I would get these last few pounds off before the holidays if I had to stand on my head to do it. Well, I have to brag. All the hard work paid off this week. I am doing this on my own at home and my scales were down 1 1/2 pound this morning. I was sooo excited. Only 1/2 pound to go to my WW goal and only 5 -10 more to my PWWG. I'm sooo happy. Soon those size 8's will fit like a glove. Now I am pumped and know that I can do this if I just focus.

Bunkaroo

WOO HOO CHECK YOU OUT!!!

Oh man, I can't wait to be able to say something like that!! I am DANCING WITH YOU!!!

Lesa

HW: 297/ RESTART: 207.8/ CW: 205.6 / WWG: 146

10/18/2011: RESTART

:bcb_mad:*RNT is not an excuse.....it is a challenge!

LTtransformation.jpg

Thanks Lesa. From the looks of your stats, you are well on your way as well. I rooting for you too. Keep it up. It will all be gone before you know it.

Bunkaroo

Way to go bunkaroo!!! congrats! it sure is hard when you get to the last couple pounds......You are sooooo close..you will get it this week........

keep us posted....I am proud of you...:bcb_bravo

Havasubuddie

SW 124.4 /CW 118 / GW 115

LIFETIME 10-03-07

Joined ww 5-8-07

Bunkaroo, That's exciting news! You are so close, you WILL get there and soon! WTG:bcb_up Keep us posted!!!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Bunkaroo, congrats!!

I know the feeling. It's taken me 7 weeks to lose .8lbs but if we had given up we only would have gained. :bcb_bravo

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Thanks guys for all the support. I am having another very good week. I was worried about tomorrow because a group of us girls was going out for lunch. One of the girls called last night and can't make it tomorrow so we have postponed it until maybe next week.

Bunkaroo